Awesome Thread... [Automotive Edition]

astonwallpaper.jpg

bugatti1wallpaper.jpg

bugatti2wallpaper.jpg

Anyone near Bloxham?

Eight Jaguar XJ220s have already been confirmed for the Recall photoshoot at the factory where the cars were built in Bloxham, Oxfordshire, on 20 May.

To mark 21 years since Princess Diana unveiled the record-breaking supercar, owners are being urged to return to Bloxham, before driving in convoy to Broughton Castle where, as special guests of the Aston Martin Owners? Club, they will be eligible for the Invitation Class Concours.

Last edited:
The DB7 didn't age well IMO. DB9 looks much better.

Wait, wut? I was certain that the DB9 is largely considered one of the best looking cars out there. And a guy with the screen name Aston Martin is putting it at the bottom of the pile?

The Vanquish was the last Aston, the V12 Vantage gets a free pass for being insane. Everything else? No thankyou.

I think the face lifted DB7 Vantage has aged just as well as the DB9. The pre-facelift models not so much.

6757552387_b87d8ca695_o.jpg

Somebody said Five Hundred?

800px-Ford_Five_Hundred_--_11-26-2011.jpg

2007-ford-five-hundred-5_460x0w.jpg

LeftRear.jpg

I couldn't resist....I'll be going now....:mrgreen:

godzilla-facepalm-godzilla-facepalm.jpg

awfulnotawesome.png

Let's fix the thread so the Fail-at infection doesn't spread.

1:12-1:15 is the most impressive part.

And for extra awesome:

Last edited:
The DB7 didn't age well IMO. DB9 looks much better.

Disagree completely here. The DB7 is still fantastic. The later facelifted models look better as should be expected, but the DB7 is now 18 years old and it still looks clean and modern. Sure its no DB9 (which is better obviously, but thats just because Aston defied the laws of art with that one :p) but then what is?