Awesome Thread... [Automotive Edition]

Blayde

Forum Addict
Car(s)
'06 Honda Civic EXi, '11 Kia Sportage EX
...and it wouldn't corner nearly as well as the "hardtop". A convertible version would be totally pointless.
yeah, because all the GTR owners that arent wrapping it around a tree are tracking every single one, rather than posing in it, which almost all of them here are. I'd take the hit of performance for a convertible, because it looks damn good

Labcoatguy

Forum Addict
Car(s)
#Jaguar #XKR, #Saab #9-3
Compared to the "cheapest" carbon-tub car on the market today (I think it's the McLaren MP4-12C at the moment), it is cheap.

KaJuN

Disco Inferno
Car(s)
Mini Cooper S, Landy Series III, Vulcan 900 Custom
Am I the only one who thinks that convertible GT-R is fucking fugly?

JimCorrigan

Car(s)
HMCS Velvet Glove; The Last Samurai
yeah, because all the GTR owners that arent wrapping it around a tree are tracking every single one, rather than posing in it, which almost all of them here are. I'd take the hit of performance for a convertible, because it looks damn good
+1 000 000

Ilpav

Forum Addict
Car(s)
'04 Toyota Corolla LE
...and I think it looks horrible (and I like how the normal GT-R looks). A G37 convertible is way better:

Last edited:

bone

"bangle for president"
DONOR
Car(s)
Volvo V40 & Yamaha Banshee
^that will be some painfull speedbumps :lol:

...and I think it looks horrible (and I like how the normal GT-R looks). A G37 convertible is way better:
yeah, the veyron targa is also ugly, a golf cabrio is much better!! :dunno: