Awesome Thread... [Automotive Edition]

Mitchi

Sierras für alle!
DONOR
Car(s)
'89 C4
I thought the 360 was the last modern Ferrari with the manual. :)
Nope! You could also get the 599 with a manual, only very few did as it funnily makes you forget how long it's been since the last time you drove a manual ... as seen here at 1:25:

Fun fact: The very last Ferrari that could be had with a manual was the normally aspirated California. But apparently only two people world-wide did that... (well some sources say five)

Redliner

Y'all got any lamps?
Car(s)
I don't drive, I fly.
Either 2 or 5, expect them to be sold at a HUGE amount, at auction, in a few decades.

Last edited:

Lastsoul

Car(s)
MX5, 406 Coup?, 106 Rallye, Porsche 924, X300 Six
Shame it was the California which got that honor. Lovely gearbox in plain terrible car. But 599 manual... that could be something!

Redliner

Y'all got any lamps?
Car(s)
I don't drive, I fly.
Sneaky bastard! :lol:

I was thinking rickhamilton should get his car reviewed by RegularCarReview, but this I did not see coming. :D

Mitchi

Sierras für alle!
DONOR
Car(s)
'89 C4
I love the video, love the car, have to agree with the comments though. Very unfortunate One Take by him, it's not a car with a zillion horsepower ...

Redliner

Y'all got any lamps?
Car(s)
I don't drive, I fly.
I love the video, love the car, have to agree with the comments though. Very unfortunate One Take by him, it's not a car with a zillion horsepower ...
He seemed to like it regardless of it having "only" 340 hp. :p

Mitchi

Sierras für alle!
DONOR
Car(s)
'89 C4
What should he have reviewed, a 996? :ninja:
A 981 Cayman GTS. At least at the end of the video he stated that he indeed knows what this car is for; anything else would'Ve surprised me

What's the problem with the 996?