Awesome Thread... [Automotive Edition]

*sigh*

Pontiac-G8_Sport_Truck_2010_photo_01.jpg

So I guess you haven't been to Australia then...

man... i am always so envious of SoCal car culture

Well that was Vegas actually, and don't forget though California is full of fail and sucks donkey balls if Spectre and Blind are to be followed.

I fail to see the awesome in teasing the continent with a vehicle we want and then doing little more than photoshopping it. This does not belong here.

Last edited:
I fail to see the awesome in teasing the continent with a vehicle we want and then doing little more than photoshopping it. This does not belong here.

Well actually it wasn't just a shop, it was made. And it was going to be released but canceled last minute because Pontiac was axed. I don't see how GM being a bunch of knobs detracts from the awesome of the car itself?

2010_Pontiac_G8_Sport_Truck.jpg

so much want... SOOOO MUCH!!!!

They are brining the G8 over here re-badged as a Caprice cop car, so there is a fairly decent chance that we will be getting a new Elcamino. Now the stars all need to line up and the planets need to dance.

Is that a Pontiac badge? Eww.

Pontiac badge, Holden badge, Chevy badge, It could have a freaking Lada badge for all I care, just make a LHD version of it !

They are brining the G8 over here re-badged as a Caprice cop car, so there is a fairly decent chance that we will be getting a new Elcamino. Now the stars all need to line up and the planets need to dance.

Pretty sure the Caprice is going to be a different kind of Holden ie. not the Commodore.

Well actually it wasn't just a shop, it was made. And it was going to be released but canceled last minute because Pontiac was axed. I don't see how GM being a bunch of knobs detracts from the awesome of the car itself?

Because the thing is basically the automotive equivalent of a cock tease. There is nothing awesome about a massive case of blue balls.

Last edited:
Awesome, haven't heard about her before. Bring back the 50s (and that includes their milkshakes)!

Yup, have to agree she?s awesome.

It will only be available to law enforcement. There are as of right now (unless things have changed in the past month) no plans to rerelease the G8 for sale to the general public as a Chevy. The one good thing about this is the possibility of cheap ex cop car G8s being available at auction even if they will all be slushboxes

Last edited: