Awesome Thread... [Automotive Edition]

[video=youtube;Unw6KnJh-3Y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Unw6KnJh-3Y&feature=player_embedded#![/video]

It will only be available to law enforcement. There are as of right now (unless things have changed in the past month) no plans to rerelease the G8 for sale to the general public as a Chevy. The one good thing about this is the possibility of cheap ex cop car G8s being available at auction even if they will all be slushboxes

Give it a year for them to be around as cop cars and peeps will start to ask why they can't get one and GM will see a cash cow and open the doors. Then soon after they will hopefully bring in the Elcamino.

They have modified that so it would not normally be like that. And that is also why it is so hard to get new diesels in the US of A.

They have modified that so it would not normally be like that. And that is also why it is so hard to get new diesels in the US of A.

not that hard, they have what we call "a smoke screw", a bit more power, and a bit more smoke, just find the right balance :D

I remember the first time I saw a Diablo in person. They look so big and wide in pictures and then the actual car was really quite small.

Same but with the Gallardo -- it looked so tiny, almost Lotus sized.

^ Fantastic, great achievement for a car that was originally designed only to go on nicely paved circuits. Also, the sound Porsche's high revving flat-6 makes, is one of the all time greats, just like the classic smallblock V8 sound. I think that sound should qualify for a conservation status...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YPz06ZGyYsg[/YOUTUBE]
It almost makes me want an Isuzu Gemini.

I had an 85.5 I-Mark (same car). Trust me, you don't.

I had an 85.5 I-Mark (same car). Trust me, you don't.

But were you jumping over fountains? That seems to be the vital function of the Gemini.

The awesome thing is not the crash, but the fact that part of the red truck was still going after the cabin had been torn away from it!

Last edited: