Awesome Thread... [Automotive Edition]

I just noticed the Citroen has a Range Rover camera car infront of it when leaving the gate. Could that be a scene in the new season of TG?

I just noticed the Citroen has a Range Rover camera car infront of it when leaving the gate. Could that be a scene in the new season of TG?

it does say "Top Gear deafen london's rich kids" but it could be from the magazine, they take videos and pics no matter whether they use it or not :p

o_O

They really were built in a shed.

Seems like working there might have been a good time. Hard, but fun.

I love how there is either a naked girl cutout, or graffiti essentially on every wall.

Last edited:
Seeing those pictures makes me sad...we need more crappy, crazy car manufacturers!

Waitwait.....what are we looking at here? the cars and scenery look like models but the cars do make smoke, the people seem real, yet something aint right...... What the hell???

Waitwait.....what are we looking at here? the cars and scenery look like models but the cars do make smoke, the people seem real, yet something aint right...... What the hell???
Either it's filmed with a tilt-shift lens or they've added the effect in post processing... See also miniature faking.

Last edited:

Nah - for one its a Citroen C-Crosser, not a Rangey, and it was an article from TG Magazine where they parked it outside Harrods and got way more attention than the young arab kids in their daddy's Veyrons. :lol:

Also loving the tilt-shift-drifting!

Last edited:
Can't decide whether awesome or not...

40227_453366216868_587186868_6370663_491988_n.jpg

It's awesome because even if it is real i very very highly doubt they actually destroyed a 300SL to make the drag car more likely they put 300SL like body panels on a tube frame... or it's an awesome photoshop either way i love it.