Awesome Thread... [Automotive Edition]

what wiki says

The new technical regulations for the future World Rally Car will become effective from 2011.[7] S2000 cars will become World Rally Cars, they will be powered by a 1600cc turbo engine instead of the current 2000cc N/A unit.[8] The new technical regulations for the future World Rally Car will become effective from 2011.[7] The WRC Car will be based on the current Super 2000 cars, fitted with a supplementary kit, which includes turbo and rear-wing additions.[7] The kit must be able to be fitted or removed within a defined time limit, to be determined.[7]

not sure if i like the changes though, they remind me to much of group A :puke:

I've just decided this thread needs more Bentley...

I love old Bentleys.....

image_01.jpg

image_09.jpg

image_05.jpg

as well

DSCN4710.JPG

and some from a big trackday:

http://www.mealsandwheels.com/2010/09/scuderia-hanseat-ii-madhouse-revisited.html

Last edited by a moderator:
The ex-local and sole dealer of Ferrari, Hong Seh is selling off its inventory, a year after losing its Ferrari dealership.
IMG_0284.jpg

IMG_0286.jpg

IMG_0285.jpg

Goodies include:
New Ferrari Enzo
829960.jpg

New Ferrari F50
829961.jpg

New Ferrari F40
829962.jpg

New Cizeta V16T (Prototype model/one of the two RHD models in existence)
829947.jpg

New Italdesign Nazca M12 (Chassis 003, last of the 3 cars made)
829946.jpg

New Jaguar XJ220
829951.jpg

Used Ferrari Daytona 365 GTB/4
829975.jpg

New Ferrari 348 GT Competizione (1 of 50 made, and only 8 were RHD)
[Not pictured]
New Ferrari Superamerica
829965.jpg

Others:
829957.jpg

829945.jpg

That Italdesign Nazca M12 literally gave me shivers.

Only the F40, the Nazca and the XJ220 interest me, the rest is awesome, especially the Daytona, but not as much

The ex-local and sole dealer of Ferrari, Hong Seh is selling off its inventory, a year after losing its Ferrari dealership.

Awesome cars for sure, shame the dealership was run by a bunch of assholes (which is why they lost their distributorship).

What, no love for the crazy Cizeta? I'll have that one, thank you :)

The Cizeta is not as exclusive as people think. Yes it is rare, but the company is still in business. If you want one you can order a new one built to your own specifications.

To add, the Ferrari 512 TR Spyder for sale above is one of the only 6 produced, of which all were made for the Brunei's Sultan.
1992_Ferrari_F512TRSpider2.jpg

It's not bad. If it starts raining with the roof folded back, you better close it fast, otherwise the water will pool and dump all over you when you close it. :lol:

I didn't know if this belongs in here or in Carbage, but I personally think it's awesome. From Jalopniks Question Of The Day:

original.jpg

When in doubt, bench out

or

I get great traction if a couple of friends are in the back