Awesome Thread... [Automotive Edition]

Awesome.

I don't remember that one... specs?

Not sure any really exist. It was a concept car from the late 90's. Front engine, rear drive. I think it may have been based on the Viper platform, but who knows.

So it was basically a prowler with a different body.

Awesone pics

This is the Kyushudanji NSX
IMG_0405.jpg

AY0F8038.jpg

This is the Kyushudanji NSX lapping Tsukuba in 56.969 note lack of blowoff or wastegate purge... all motor baby.

Bonus Time Attack Cappo
IMG_0052.jpg

Photos courtesy of SpeedHunters

Last edited:
I have a strange attraction to those Suzuki Cappuccinos.
Too bad only a few were imported and therefore price is ridiculous.

I have a strange attraction to those Suzuki Cappuccinos.
Too bad only a few were imported and therefore price is ridiculous.

Know the feeling.

There is something about it. Do you have Daihatsu Copen in Brazil? It a fun little ride to.
copen2.jpg

Know the feeling.

There is something about it. Do you have Daihatsu Copen in Brazil? It a fun little ride to.

I've known girls who were probably a fun little ride. Didn't mean I wanted anyone to know I'd been in one! :p

Know the feeling.

Not that I know of. Daihatsu sold cars here for a brief period of time, mostly the Cuore.

I've known girls who were probably a fun little ride. Didn't mean I wanted anyone to know I'd been in one! :p

I prefer to have fun without worrying about what others will think of that.:rolleyes:

Not sure any really exist. It was a concept car from the late 90's. Front engine, rear drive. I think it may have been based on the Viper platform, but who knows.

Always felt there was a hole the Copperhead could have filled, a cheaper simpler sports/muscle car ala the 4th gen Camaro and Mustang.

I always thought it would have been a cool sexy car with a V8. But at that time the Camaro/Firebird was languishing and the Mustang's future was uncertain.

Last edited:

As the owner of a 50cc motorcycle...it's not what you ride it's how you ride it. :cool: