Awesome Thread... [Automotive Edition]

That thing is off the charts! And only a finn would take an old Audi 80 up to 344 kph with what seems to be stock soft suspension.

836 hp@7800rpm. Seen that car live and he drives it like there is no tomorrow. Very entertaining.

That thing is off the charts! And only a finn would take an old Audi 80 up to 344 kph with what seems to be stock soft suspension.

The thing is, that's a swede. :p

tumblr_mbehcx6vrw1rq1h83o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mbehcx6vrw1rq1h83o2_1280.jpg

tumblr_mbehcx6vrw1rq1h83o3_1280.jpg

tumblr_mbhn60Kbfz1qememno1_500.jpg

Apart from the windshield base spoiler, I really like what they did with that Pantera.

Whahey, the plates are from the district where I lived for the first 26 years of my life...

The pictures were made in the Hamburg HafenCity, in the background of the first picture you can see the building of the Theater in Hamburg Harbor and the cranes, the orange thing in the third background is a viewing platform named View Point (sorry, no english information).

That color looks exactly like Polestar Blue.

His front plate was finnish?

Love it! That's what it's built for! :D

Perc is right, the guy is from northern Sweden. Do a search for Martinsson Racing and more madness will pop up.

I once rode as a passenger in an Audi 80 B3 with a lightly modified 2.2 20V Turbo (somewhere between 250 and 300 hp) - and I thought that was pretty damn fast - can't even start to imagine how such a car would feel...

More fast Audi:

Speedo: 1:29 ;)

Japan, Fuck Yeah! (Alternatively: "I must go, my people need me.")

What can I say? Recently Patrol owners have taken to leaving the planet.

Perc is right, the guy is from northern Sweden. Do a search for Martinsson Racing and more madness will pop up.
It?s not even northern Sweden. Martinsson lives in Saxdalen in Dalarna. The front plate is french, by the way. Finnish plates are marked "FIN".

I'm the one that made the fire&smoke-video of it. Here is another vid i made of the same car.

Best ET: 9,31 seconds.

What the...????

I thought I had seen all the Lambos including concept cars.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lamborghini_Flying_Star_II

The Lamborghini Flying Star II (also named Lamborghini 400 GT Flying Star II) was a prototype concept car built by Carrozzeria Touring in 1966 on a Lamborghini front engine chassis.

In 1966, Carrozzeria Touring Superleggera of Milan explored a new, and for those days very modern design concept. Their long relation with Lamborghini was celebrated with the unique Flying Star II, a fully functional prototype with surprising proportions. The car referred to the famous Touring Flying Stars of the prewar period; a.o. on Alfa Romeo, Lancia and Isotta Fraschini. It had an aluminum V12 engine, 5 speed transmission, fully independent suspension and disc brakes all around. The new design was for a strict two-seater with a very low and compact two-volume bodywork. It represented the ultimate machine for 2 people to travel fast in style and with luggage. This would be the last design to come out of Carrozzeria Touring Superleggera, before the company was revived in 2006 and introduced the A8GCS Berlinetta Touring based on a Maserati drivetrain in 2008.

The Lamborghini Flying Star II (also named Lamborghini 400 GT Flying Star II) was a prototype concept car built by Carrozzeria Touring in 1966 on a Lamborghini front engine chassis.

In 1966, Carrozzeria Touring Superleggera of Milan explored a new, and for those days very modern design concept. Their long relation with Lamborghini was celebrated with the unique Flying Star II, a fully functional prototype with surprising proportions. The car referred to the famous Touring Flying Stars of the prewar period; a.o. on Alfa Romeo, Lancia and Isotta Fraschini. It had an aluminum V12 engine, 5 speed transmission, fully independent suspension and disc brakes all around. The new design was for a strict two-seater with a very low and compact two-volume bodywork. It represented the ultimate machine for 2 people to travel fast in style and with luggage. This would be the last design to come out of Carrozzeria Touring Superleggera, before the company was revived in 2006 and introduced the A8GCS Berlinetta Touring based on a Maserati drivetrain in 2008.

That is exceedingly awesome.