Awesome Thread... [Automotive Edition]

Make a carbon-tub convertible one. Problem solved.

...and it wouldn't corner nearly as well as the "hardtop". A convertible version would be totally pointless.

yeah, because all the GTR owners that arent wrapping it around a tree are tracking every single one, rather than posing in it, which almost all of them here are. I'd take the hit of performance for a convertible, because it looks damn good

Make a carbon-tub convertible one. Problem solved.

But that would completely ruin the "high performance for a cheap price" that the GT-R is all about...

Compared to the "cheapest" carbon-tub car on the market today (I think it's the McLaren MP4-12C at the moment), it is cheap.

Nerp. It's pretty bad.

redb-coul-newj-2012-2.jpg

hirvonen12ita12e012.jpg

yeah, because all the GTR owners that arent wrapping it around a tree are tracking every single one, rather than posing in it, which almost all of them here are. I'd take the hit of performance for a convertible, because it looks damn good
+1 000 000

Those bus are used for polar bear watching tours I believe.

...and I think it looks horrible (and I like how the normal GT-R looks). A G37 convertible is way better:

2010-infiniti-g37-convertible-10.jpg

Last edited:
^that will be some painfull speedbumps :lol:

...and I think it looks horrible (and I like how the normal GT-R looks). A G37 convertible is way better:

yeah, the veyron targa is also ugly, a golf cabrio is much better!! :dunno: