Awesome Thread... [Automotive Edition]

288-gto.jpg

This would like a word with you all regarding best-looking Ferrari ever.

What if I told you that the best looking Ferrari of all time wasn't strictly speaking a Ferrari?
6097b05fb73bbbabaa01bdf2488e3d19.jpg

<Party pooper>
Things like "fastest", "best selling" or "most powerful" can't be argued with, but since beauty is in the eye of the beholder the question about "best looking" is moot.
</Party pooper>

Agreed. But the 500 Superfast is the best anyway ;)

What if I told you that the best looking Ferrari of all time wasn't strictly speaking a Ferrari?

I have to admit I am rather inclined to agree. Although I have a soft spot also for the other Dino too...

attachment.php

288-gto.jpg

This would like a word with you all regarding best-looking Ferrari ever.

Don't you ever make me choose!
Dang, it's my 2nd favorite. Sometimes THE favorite, depending on my mood.

I wouldn't call it "best looking", but it surely is wildy underrated. My top 5, definitely.

<Party pooper>
Things like "fastest", "best selling" or "most powerful" can't be argued with, but since beauty is in the eye of the beholder the question about "best looking" is moot.
</Party pooper>

But then what will we argue about? :p :lol:
That's fun to do, when it's a group of civilized people like us.

Feel free to take all of them, leave me one, unmolested and unloved 360 Modena...

6 Standouts From The Tokyo Motor Show

with this, the IF-02RDS from Ikeya Formula. It looks like the Toyota GT-One reimagined!

tms_2017_dino_dalle_carbonare_09-1200x800.jpg

tms_2017_dino_dalle_carbonare_11-1200x800.jpg

tms_2017_dino_dalle_carbonare_12-1200x800.jpg

tms_2017_dino_dalle_carbonare_13-1200x800.jpg

tms_2017_dino_dalle_carbonare_14-1200x800.jpg

The best things:

"The car is completed and has even passed Japanese homologation for road use and was proudly wearing a license plate. Underneath the LMP-inspired exterior is a custom chassis, double wishbone suspension at each corner, and a turbocharged four-cylinder engine."

"It?s a very tight fit by the looks of it, but just like a proper sports car should it runs a manual transmission with the shifter mounted to the right side of the right-hand drive driving position. That lever actuates the world?s first single-clutch, seamless dog transmission, which is pretty much a race transmission optimized and smoothed out for road use."

"Ikeya Formula is even developing its own naturally aspirated, high-revving V10 engine to offer as an option for the IF-02RDS"

V10, yes please :heart::wub:

those don't compare at all

i think this is more salleen, while the project one is more veyron...

This is more like a 962 just as said in the article, me thinks :D