Awesome Thread... [Automotive Edition]

Just to remind us all that GM can make cool stuff when the company gets out of it's own way.

So bad its good?

It was a pretty great performer.

mitstyle.jpg

A lot of them are old (that episode is very old) and chopped but at least it's something. I found that I could get MT for £3.99 a month through Amazon Prime and so far it's worth it, they're still making good content. I've downloaded every existing Roadkill episode and squirreled them away in case I cancel again.

I pay $5 a month and it's good value for the content. Mostly I just watch Roadkill, Dirt Every Day and the related shows, but I do catch myself suffering through Graveyard Cars.

I hate to see Hot Rod Garage replace Tony Angelo with Alex Taylor, but that's mostly because we have a history with Taylor's father at Mo-Kan. He's not a person that's easy to like after the things he said about us.

I discovered last autumn that I could get MotorTrend+ again paying through Google Play using a VPN. At the current exchange rate I pay $40 per year.

This might either be WTF or awesome - what happens if you take one of those satirical drawings of a race car with huge wheels, an absurdly short wheelbase and very narrow track and put it into production? That's right, you'll get the McMurtry Spéirling and a new Goodwood FOS Hillclimb record...
Nope, don't adjust the aspect ratio of the video, the car really looks like this... :hammer:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xtvT2XYlcOY

I saw this earlier.
This looks sped up, it's unsettling.

I still think it looks like a mini-Batmobile.

I saw this earlier.
This looks sped up, it's unsettling.

Yet another reason it looks like the Batmobile. I grew up watching the Adam West version were they did speed up all the video of the car in action.