Awesome Thread

Middle Eastern Politics?

this fuckin wins the awesome thread http://www.ebay.com/itm/BIGGEST-COL...-/300736846867?pt=FR_Jeux_Vid#ht_163661wt_931

and this Question is great.. and his answer if full of win

Q: I was looking at your collection and I was really impressed until I saw you were missing the Time Gal spine card. Besides that, it looks pretty solid. Definitely a top 50 collection I've seen, if not top 30. Jul-08-12
A: Thank you, but this is only a part of my collection,and absolutely not the complete one. This is just the Sega/Nintendo/NEC locks of it.

Last edited:
I wonder how WRC drivers would fair at Gymkhana, seeing Ken Block sucked badly at WRC, would then WRC drivers be able to do what he does?

Just remembering that whole set up lap impresses me really, i'd forget where to go after the first few corners i think :p

I wonder how WRC drivers would fair at Gymkhana, seeing Ken Block sucked badly at WRC, would then WRC drivers be able to do what he does?

Sebastien Loeb would smoke Block's arse after about 3 attempts. Just look what he did at the X Games at the rallycross after never having driven a rallycross car before. :lol:

If you look at any behind the scenes video of any Gymkhana, you'll see it takes at least 10-15 attempts to do one scene. The man has no real driving talent compared to WRC drivers, just good ideas and a film and editing crew.

If you look at any behind the scenes video of any Gymkhana, you'll see it takes at least 10-15 attempts to do one scene. The man has no real driving talent compared to WRC drivers, just good ideas and a film and editing crew.

Thats what bugs me too.

That?s a bit of a stretch, but yeah, and he can probably outdrive 97% of us.

I drive a Subaru. Doesn't make me a rally driver.

:p

Fuck me!! ..Now.. Below is a video of Rossi vs Loeb at a rally show in Italy last year. I'm starting to think even Rossi could pwn Block given a chance. The guys rides motorbikes and yes still displays car control to that of.. well, just watch. (Yes he crashes out at the end then decides to go hit a load of tyres for the fun of it :D) but I am so, so damn impressed. :bow:

lego-bridge_2273608k.jpg

EDIT: Also thinking of sending this guy a tenner!

Last edited:
Fuck me!! ..Now.. Below is a video of Rossi vs Loeb at a rally show in Italy last year. I'm starting to think even Rossi could pwn Block given a chance. The guys rides motorbikes and yes still displays car control to that of.. well, just watch. (Yes he crashes out at the end then decides to go hit a load of tyres for the fun of it :D) but I am so, so damn impressed. :bow:

To be honest, Rossi is also on a different level, so I have no doubts he could outdrive Block and most of the other drivers/riders.