Awesome Thread

TobiasG

DONOR
Car(s)
116 GTV, 916 GTV, 952 Giulia
If it looks scary from behind a computer monitor, what would it be when you are actually standing up there?

MWF

Now needs wood
Car(s)
MX-5 1.8i Indiana SE, update pending
If it looks scary from behind a computer monitor, what would it be when you are actually standing up there?
I've been a passenger in Adrian's 8er - that waterslide is a walk in the park by comparison.

TobiasG

DONOR
Car(s)
116 GTV, 916 GTV, 952 Giulia
Yep, could barley stand when looking down the ski slope. Still amazed how anyone dares to set off from there

MWF

Now needs wood
Car(s)
MX-5 1.8i Indiana SE, update pending
Because Russian Health & Safety is an oxymoron. Like military intelligence of American culture. ;)

Aston Martin

Proudly supports terrible french cars
Car(s)
Cactus and Panda Classic

Don't fuck with elephants.

EDIT: What the fuck. Why kill the elephant?

Last edited:

Ilpav

Forum Addict
Car(s)
'04 Toyota Corolla LE
EDIT: What the fuck. Why kill the elephant?
Before watching the video I thought maybe it was killed during the attack to save the people in the car, but they mention that "It has since been shot and killed." I hope it was at least for a good reason (like it kept attacking people) and not just killed because of this one incident.

toma_alimosh

Also known as "Myke Hunt"
Car(s)
2014 Volkswagen Jetta
I wonder if they have close them down when it starts getting a bit stormy.
Having worked as a ride operator in my local theme park during my high school days, I can tell you that they shut down all the rides whenever there was lightning or whenever the wind gusts would be above 40 km/h. Otherwise, the rides kept going through rain or shine. Most people wouldn't ride them in the rain, but some would ... and then they would be stuck in the rain on the rollercoaster until the next train finished loading its passengers before deploying. :lol:

DaBoom

Worlds fastest Amish
DONOR
Car(s)
Various BMWs, a Swift cabrio, Benelli TreK
Having worked as a ride operator in my local theme park during my high school days, I can tell you that they shut down all the rides whenever there was lightning or whenever the wind gusts would be above 40 km/h. Otherwise, the rides kept going through rain or shine. Most people wouldn't ride them in the rain, but some would ... and then they would be stuck in the rain on the rollercoaster until the next train finished loading its passengers before deploying. :lol:
Yeah. I've done that. Also, rain drops hurt quite a bit with enough speed :lol: