Awesome Thread

When my rep jumps several points at once it is never a mystery:lol:. I also agree he was awesome in Hot Fuzz, which is why I think he was a crap Bond he seemed like such a natural baddie.

Actually I think that Timothy Dalton's bond was just as close to literary bond as Daniel Craig is.

A rougher bond often driven by revenge.

Reactions: MWF
I'm beginning to think that Roger Moore was the best Bond - yes, even better than Sean "Jap-Anus Relations" Connery. He managed to be cheesy and legitimately ass-kicking at the same time, and it's impossible to watch him as Bond without a big grin on your face.

roger_moore_suited.jpg

MY HERO.

I have been saying this for years and everyone thought I was an idiot.

She's also the only battleship that carries 6" armament in addition to the 18" armament.

Turns out I was wrong about the 6" armament as both German Scharnhorst and Bismarck as well as the french Richelieu BB's also carried cruiser secondary armament.

Yamato still is the only BB with triple turrets on a Centerline placement though instead of the german turrets flanking the main superstructure and the french turrets covering the rear of the all-gun-forward Richelieu.

It amazes me that there is even a discussion about whether or not Roger Moore is the best Bond. Just look at him.
roger_moore_suited.jpg

^i think someone has been watching "the dudesons".. :p

I've just found this AWESOME gif on the internets

30957211.gif

My head just exploded from all of the radness contained in Magnet's post.

ScannersExplodingHead.gif