Awesome Thread

That's the coolest old man in the world! :thumbsup: There's no way I could get a model kit looking that good, let alone building it from scratch...at 79 years old. It's great to hear he's not planning on slowing down anytime soon either.

Wonder if we can place orders. There's so many highly detailed models I'd like, but I'll never be able to put it together/paint it myself cause I'm a total Jeremy Clarkson, especially when it comes to really small details.

https://pic.armedcats.net/b/bl/blayde/2010/09/08/tumblr_l7ten3BQPQ1qbjktmo1_500.jpg

Wonder if we can place orders. There's so many highly detailed models I'd like, but I'll never be able to put it together/paint it myself cause I'm a total Jeremy Clarkson, especially when it comes to really small details.

This. I've tried to do some car models, and when it comes to painting them, I fail. I love assembling them though.

Hah, I'm the exact same way, I have a bunch of unpainted car, plane and ship models laying around that I put together but was too afraid to try to paint. Because the models I did try to paint... I ruined. horribly. Seriously, as in, I have an F4U Corsair with half the canopy painted Navy Blue and all of the propeller and most of the engine painted day-glo orange.

Those ship models are beyond awesome. huge respect for that kind of dedication.

Very good.

Darth needs to inflate his front tire.

Isn't it a old Simca/Talbot behind the fire extinguisher guy? Looks a bit like a Simca 1307.