Awesome Thread

Isn't it a old Simca/Talbot behind the fire extinguisher guy? Looks a bit like a Simca 1307.

I think its a Chrysler Alpine (to quote its UK name), they were sold under various names though including Simca and Talbot.

Most awesome skateboard video I've ever seen.

hightech-washbasin-ammonite.jpg

Concrete washbasin shaped as a fossil from HighTech. ?Ammonites are an extinct species of cephalopods which lived in the sea about 400 million years ago. Their shells are found all over the world and they are very much sought-after by fossil-hunters, their collector’s value depending on size and the state of preservation. The fascinating shape of ammonite fossils – which resembles a rolled up helix – is the basic design element in the new HighTech washbasin. The association of water and fossil design is a clear allusion to the prehistoric inspiration for the Ammonite washbasin.? (via Trendir)

I want one.

hightech-washbasin-ammonite.jpg

I want one.
This is the kind of stuff that makes me tense up and cringe inside ... It?s hateful.
[...]the prehistoric inspiration for the Ammonite washbasin
... and then you went and cast that "prehistoric inspiration" it in concrete ... sure, why not. Makes perfect sense as Irony. The modern world swallowing the old, the old leaving nothing but an imprint and even that being used or (rather) abused by modern society that has no respect for it?s past. Or rather, it would make sense IF IT WERE ART - NOT TACKY DESIGNER FURNITURE.

Argh.

Last edited:
This is the kind of stuff that makes me tense up and cringe inside ... It?s hateful.
... and then you went and cast that "prehistoric inspiration" it in concrete ... sure, why not. Makes perfect sense as Irony. The modern world swallowing the old, the old leaving nothing but an imprint and even that being used or (rather) abused by modern society that has no respect for it?s past. Or rather, it would make sense IF IT WERE ART - NOT TACKY DESIGNER FURNITURE.

Argh.

I just dislike it because its a fossil. I don't like fossils. :lol:

Argh.

I don't like it because it has a strange shape, I don't like it because it's useless, uncomfortable, complicated to build, uses a lot of room and can't be cleaned easily.

Let's climb the tower!

People with vertigo should not click play.

Let's climb the tower!

People with vertigo should not click play.
Holy shit, that even feels uncomfortable just sitting behind my computer watching it. :tvhorror:

Sorry guys! I knew I shouldn't have flushed the toilet after eating all that bad sushi...

I need a battalion of these guarding my house with lasers and minature missiles.

https://pic.armedcats.net/b/bl/blayde/2010/09/16/301774_Do_ya_feel_talented__punk___well__do_ya_.jpg