Awesome Thread

?????????? Nice van? Nice cube thing with hearts on it? licenceplate? :dunno:

Good to see I'm not the only one that doesn't know what it is.

If you have a decently new PC, go buy Portal. Just Portal, you don't even need Portal 2. It's a fun little puzzle game, takes 1-2 hours to beat, and fills you up with so many in-jokes.

This actually surprises me, I thought the Portal-jokes were quite commonplace these days. Totally not a nerd-thing, I'd say.

And even if it were a nerd thing, I'd say the mainstream people are missing on it for not knowing what cake is and why the Weighted Companion Cube is and will be your best friend.

This actually surprises me, I thought the Portal-jokes were quite commonplace these days. Totally not a nerd-thing, I'd say.

And even if it were a nerd thing, I'd say the mainstream people are missing on it for not knowing what cake is and why the Weighted Companion Cube is and will be your best friend.

It's past nerd and has become pop culture, if you don't know it by now you live under a rock.

[video=youtube;-gNCRfeOmUk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-gNCRfeOmUk&feature=spotlight[/video]

HD, fullscreen please . . .

Wanna have a beer outside?

I'll get the first round :D

Good to see I'm not the only one that doesn't know what it is.

Hmm, beer....

If you have a decently new PC, go buy Portal. Just Portal, you don't even need Portal 2. It's a fun little puzzle game, takes 1-2 hours to beat, and fills you up with so many in-jokes.

What PelicanHazard said. And if you can't use Steam to get it, one may always resort to...other methods of content acquisition.