Awesome Thread

No, someone needs to make a platter of those for me.

QtFOc.jpg

Nathan Filion is awesome.

Wild fanboy/girl adoration never fails to creep me out.....:blink:

Note to self : don't ever go to any convention, ever.

[video=youtube;2CFckjfP-1E]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=2CFckjfP-1E[/video]

Anybody knows where to find full episodes of this series? Didn't find anything except torrents which I can't use.

Can't due to some form of restriction or because you don't know how?

Either way sure someone here can help you. ;)

Filestube.com

Only slightly illegal.

As an adjective "illegal" is a bit like "pregnant" in that "slightly" really doesn't work with it. The penalty might be slight but the legality or lack thereof remains the same.

And if either of my girls ever sidles up to me and soften the blow that they've got themselves knocked up with "Dad, I think I might be slightly pregnant....."

As an adjective "illegal" is a bit like "pregnant" in that "slightly" really doesn't work with it. The penalty might be slight but the legality or lack thereof remains the same.

And if either of my girls ever sidles up to me and soften the blow that they've got themselves knocked up with "Dad, I think I might be slightly pregnant....."

I should've added a smiley after that... ;)

Reactions: MWF
Yeah, forgot mine too.

:p

I know how to use torrents but still I can't. The suggestion with filestube isn't any more illegal than the "original purpose" of this forum :p

I also found something on filestube, but I was looking for a more reliable source because most of the times I get something there I can't find out the passwort to unpack the files.

Filestube.com

Only slightly illegal.

Illegal is such an overused word....."legally challenged" sounds much nicer.

And it isn't any "more illegal than what the "original" purpose of this forum is about :p

Twister never fails...

[video=youtube;Fv-O2ftgGRs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fv-O2ftgGRs[/video]
1:25 & 1:50 & 4:30. :lol:

Three guys and a hammer, stealing ice cream? :blink:
I like when the shopkeepers say no.

Last edited:
:lol: at the woman body slamming (or whatever wrestling move that is) the guy in the elevator, and the guy who drops his gun on the counter and the clerk picks it up.