Awesome Thread

If it looks scary from behind a computer monitor, what would it be when you are actually standing up there?

If it looks scary from behind a computer monitor, what would it be when you are actually standing up there?

I've been a passenger in Adrian's 8er - that waterslide is a walk in the park by comparison.

Yep, could barley stand when looking down the ski slope. Still amazed how anyone dares to set off from there

Have you ever been on the top of a ski jumping hill? ;)

That was my first thought as to what it was before I watched the video. Pretty firm "Nope" to both.

Because Russian Health & Safety is an oxymoron. Like military intelligence of American culture. ;)

Yeah, but did it hit what it was aiming for?

Don't fuck with elephants.

EDIT: What the fuck. Why kill the elephant?

Last edited:
EDIT: What the fuck. Why kill the elephant?

Before watching the video I thought maybe it was killed during the attack to save the people in the car, but they mention that "It has since been shot and killed." I hope it was at least for a good reason (like it kept attacking people) and not just killed because of this one incident.

I wonder if they have close them down when it starts getting a bit stormy.

Having worked as a ride operator in my local theme park during my high school days, I can tell you that they shut down all the rides whenever there was lightning or whenever the wind gusts would be above 40 km/h. Otherwise, the rides kept going through rain or shine. Most people wouldn't ride them in the rain, but some would ... and then they would be stuck in the rain on the rollercoaster until the next train finished loading its passengers before deploying. :lol:

Having worked as a ride operator in my local theme park during my high school days, I can tell you that they shut down all the rides whenever there was lightning or whenever the wind gusts would be above 40 km/h. Otherwise, the rides kept going through rain or shine. Most people wouldn't ride them in the rain, but some would ... and then they would be stuck in the rain on the rollercoaster until the next train finished loading its passengers before deploying. :lol:

Yeah. I've done that. Also, rain drops hurt quite a bit with enough speed :lol:

hmAeqKT.jpg

Superhero bar fight? I say Marvel wins. :D

Reactions: 47