Awesome Thread

as someone who shaves his head every 2 days, i would welcome this very much!!!!

Why would there be any? If it's just visible light, there will be no harm done. Also, the way I see it, it's not burning the hairs, so it won't smell. Still needs some proper real world testing, through. At this point it may as well be vaporware.

They said the same thing about tanning beds too.

But can I shave my balls with it?

Just don't tell us you are doing it.

They must have a certain amount of faith in the technology to have tested the variety of head/handle combinations that you see in the video.

I could draw and 3D print you 50 handle shapes in a week if that meant I get 2M out of it ;)

EDIT: That said, the main guy seems to have some credibility, so I doubt it's a straight scam. Still seems weird.

Last edited:
Actually I could take issue with a number of the points he makes but it's done in such a charming way I don't have the heart. It reminds me a bit of Bill Bryson, or Anthony Hopkins as Burt Munro in The World's Fastest Indian.

^ha! i totally forgot about that movie!
will watch again :)

I watched it again a few weeks ago. Sod Lecter, that to my mind is Hopkin's best performance of his career. Saying that though his portrayal of Donald Campbell in "Across the Lake" is said to be remarkably accurate. My CEO is Campbell's nephew and can vouch for it.

Your clear platform just cracked, i'm surprised the walkway didn't become brown.

Wohoo someone stole the video from the first thief and uploaded it with a better preview!

Last edited: