Awesome Thread

Ah yes, the annual casey neistat viral video :D

That drone is seriously scary. I watched the making of, that could most probably take your head off if you're not careful...

That video will get millions of views! /sarcasm

That video will get millions of views! /sarcasm

that is indeed the whole point (with a video like that, what else should it be), and it worked, to a degree (although maybe not quite as well as they might have hoped) :|

(If anybody happens to be in Hamburg sometime in the future, give me a call ;) )

So majestic. :D

(If anybody happens to be in Hamburg sometime in the future, give me a call ;) )

How many stereotypes can you find? (also, "Vesuvius", not "Vesuivus")

Great work, though. and the Bruce Lee vs Chuck Norris diorama inside the Colosseum is a touch of genius.

Oh, of course there are many stereotypes, but there are just as many in the other sections. ;)

Oh, of course there are many stereotypes, but there are just as many in the other sections. ;)

I know. I found the entire video full of them; I just prefere the intelligent use of stereotypes (like the flat tire popemobile) to the dumb use like the naked man fleeing from the angry lady with the rolling pin.

I love cameos and references, though, like the Bud Spencer hall of fame star.

SS-100-X should also be listed as LBJ's limo as it was returned to service after the JFK assassination. I've seen that car in person (along with a few other Presidential limos) at the Henry Ford Museum, and it really is humbling to know its history. The image for VC-137C is also wrong as it was not a 747 variant. Really nice infographic none the less.

Whats with the little hump on the top of the 707, makes it look like a 747 lite.

I can't find any images with this in Google.

It's an incorrect photo, both 707s were the of same line, one was just older

'Ground force one' sounds silly....

Last edited:
Yup, and they even made a (really crappy) Top Gear special out of it.

Reactions: MWF