• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

Azureus or bittorrent causing disconnects?

Had that problem too but with every sort of upload / download - I replaced my router and it went away.

My new modem\router has it too its a wireless one. The large amount of connections the clients made 100+ made is shit out every few minutes.

I've had to limit the max global connections to 50 in my client, this has stopped the problem. It hasn't effected the speeds that much.

Lilleput said:
Had that problem too but with every sort of upload / download - I replaced my router and it went away.

remember me not ever to ask you for advice if i have a problem with my car :bangin:

"i had that problem too, i bought a new car and it went away" :lol:

bone said:
Lilleput said:

remember me not ever to ask you for advice if i have a problem with my car :bangin:

"i had that problem too, i bought a new car and it went away" :lol:
i dont think you would start replacing all the parts of your router to find out what the problem is.