• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

B7 RS4 on TG?

freerider

I read somewhere (another board) that TG will test the new B7 RS4 (there's already an article here). He also says it's going to be this sunday, but this I strongly doubt. Anybody knows something more about this?

Greetz Johan

Well we know it won't be this Sunday, possibly the Sunday after next. But I doubt it :( I really want them to test this car, as they'll do it properly. Even if the ride is concrete harsh, it's still a great car ^_^

I Love RS4's so I really hope too.... Just hoping to getting to see the next episodes at all actually!!!

As you can see by my avatar, I don't want to see this review... :lol:

^^ Hehe ;), I would like to see it too. I really liked the way they did the S4/M3 comparison a while back, maybe they can do something similar. Hmm, what competes with the RS4...

but we didn't see any of that in the teaser or that thing in the top gear mag, so i doubt it although it would be great to see them review it. to be honest top gear is doing so little reviews and so much "fun" stuff that they sometimes fail at.. they could get so many cars to review in one season if they put more time for reviewing instead of buying cars under 1500 and stuff. although i don't mind those sections but they might be repetitve, like in the teaser we saw JC riding the SLR having some sort of car vs boat or plane or whatever.. but we already saw a SLR review, so this will be just a waste of time.. anything he says about this car will be just unnecessary stuff. would rather see him go in an unreviewed car.

The C55 AMG, is the closest thing, powerwise, *oh*, almost forgot the CTS-V too, maybe that's what that was in the teaser! The RS4 against the CTS-V and something else maybe :woot:

Renesis said:
too bad it'll prolly weight as much as a SUV :(
It weighs about 1650KG (+- 3600 pounds).

I think someone (the guy from the other forum) misread. They did review it, but I doubt they will show it on the next ep.
source

There's no Top Gear this week on BBC Two - there's some footie on instead. Things get back to normal on Sunday June 12, though, so no need to write to Points of View just yet.

What you can do, however, is write to us ? the boys are hoping to reveal your top nominations for greatest driving tunes on next week's show, so, if you haven't sent in your fave track, get a move on.

Oh, and since you've got an hour to fill on Sunday night, why not take a look at our freshly updated road tests? We've got verdicts on Caterham's new CSR, Audi's awesome RS4 and the new Merc M-Class. Enjoy?
If you're in the mood for a chuckle, why not gawp at the horrors displayed in our new Carbage galleries? You won't believe your eyes.

Of course, Clarkson's latest rant is also online ? this time Jezza takes TVR to task.

And the S4 and M3 aren't direct competitors. But I can see why people think so, and if you follow there way of thinking the RS4 would be a competitor of the M3 CSL.

Greetz Johan

I think it'll be m5 vs ctv-s vs cls 55 , i haven't seen a rs4 in the top gear brochure that was scanned, although i really hope am mistaken

edit: well looks like there will be a rs4 yatta!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
edit2: wait that rs4 is just in the topgear site.. does that mean we'll see it in this season? :unsure:

logo said:
I think it'll be m5 vs ctv-s vs cls 55 , i haven't seen a rs4 in the top gear brochure that was scanned, although i really hope am mistaken

edit: well looks like there will be a rs4 yatta!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
edit2: wait that rs4 is just in the topgear site.. does that mean we'll see it in this season? :unsure:

Probably because there wasn't any RS4 available when the brochure was released... Just guessing...

But why do they have to compare it with any car? Why can't they just test it? Or do a special story as with the Honda Element, or something else... Like bringing it to my house for me to test it... It would be a nice roadtrip :mrgreen:

Cruzz563 said:

Cool! thanks for the link, I made myself a wallpaper with one of those (they needed some editing badly!)

Original
0507_audi_rs4_01_1024.jpg

Mine
post-11-1117831878.jpg

You won't be mad if I say I prefer the original's old look, will you?

both suck... :p
I wish you are right too bihus, come to think about it the rs4 is not in the same class as the m5 and the gang.. its with the m3. so maybe just maybe.

time to hunt for some new rs4 wallpapers

bihus said:
You won't be mad if I say I prefer the original's old look, will you?

I won't, it's all a matter of taste, that's why noone will edit the same picture in the same way