Backwards cars?!

Last edited:
well done all, once again we move one step closer to our plans for world domination.

EDIT:
Gave it a try myself and while its not as awesome as everybody elses. who quite frankly have a lot more photoshopping experience than me. I took a Shelby GT-350 and did the backwards technique on it.
Image3a.jpg

Last edited:
well done all, once again we move one step closer to our plans for world domination.

EDIT:
Gave it a try myself and while its not as awesome as everybody elses. who quite frankly have a lot more photoshopping experience than me. I took a Shelby GT-350 and did the backwards technique on it.
Image3a.jpg

It looks... exactly the same!

NORT 0.2

Can someone do a good Cadillac Sixteen for me? That would be epic...

Somebody please do:

Stratos
Zonda
Maserati 250F

Just as I expected, it's now an Audi! :p

I wonder if an Audi/Auto Union grand prix car would suddenly be a Maserati? ;)

Love this thread. If I had any PS skills and a functional photo editing program I'd give this a try. For now I'll make a simple request. Can somebody try a 1995 Pontiac Sunfire? (Its the 4-door, btw.) I'm curious to see what my car would look like backward-ized...oh, and maybe an old Jeep Cherokee just for shits and giggles since we used to have one.

So much lol in this thread

This was probably done before but I couldn't keep track of the cars cos I was laughing too much...

Anyway, the Ferrari Ozne

1tkhnk.jpg

(sorry about the lack of quality, I had to work with paint shop pro ... not ps)

Also these high, big noses remind me of those.. hot wheels roadsters

Last edited: