Bacon!!

even though my wife is a vegetarian, yesterday she surprised me with this :

DSC00226.jpg

win and double WIN :drool:

:lol: good one

I especially liked these parts
You can put it on sandwiches, pizza, pastas, bacon, soups, pies, eat it hot or cold (warm Squeez Bacon? on toasted rye is to die for), substitute it for bacon in your recipes, or even eat it right out of the tube like we do!

If it's edible, it's better with Squeez Bacon?. In the immortal words of Vilhelm Lillefl?sk, "Aldrig kommer att ge dig upp!"

To those non-scandinavians, that quote is "Never gonna give you up" :lol:

So from that i am guessing the turd-alike food is our future...

The year 2050 (or earlier): Honey guess what, me and some guys from work drove by KFC today, they are now selling the "101 gallon monthly renewable Colonel Tube". It combines 5 generic tastes in one: chicken, mash, corn, fries and icecream. Best of all it's good for 15 years, and after we are done with it, they will exchange the container for a new one for half price, so we will finally be able to afford that fat camp for our kids, and have enough left for your lipo and the next year of cancer treatment for all of us, so, hail the Colonel.

dammit that bacon squeeze bottle thing is awesome. i'd squeeze it over some bacon for good measure :lol:

^^it will kill you just as well as a real ak-47 if you eat all of that :D

Why does everyone think that bacon from fat is the ONLY killer that gets people? If you ate a pound of bacon everyday, with a modest percentage of fat, you would be more healthy than other people, who stuff themselves with white bread, deep fried chicken, pizza, croissants, coca cola and such drinks. In conclusion, in bacon there is a lot of protein and some percentage of fat, which your body really needs. It's not as healthy as Omega-3 fat from fish and similar sources, but anyway your body needs it. Fat people don't get fat from fat, they get fat from carbs, so eat your beacon with full eggs everyday, don't worry, it's just a small portion of things you put in yourself that might kill you one day ;)

It is a repost.

Anyways, moving on, my lunch from 3 days ago:

IMG_0042.jpg

It was good.

But today... I decided to create something new.

Introducing the all new TSBLT (Tuna, Swiss, Bacon, Lettuce, Tomatos)
All on a triple decker sandwich, with plenty of mayo.

DSC00688.jpg

Mayo FTMFW!