• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

bad time for fifth gear

dru

as someone says before - it seems like the quality is down for fifth gear ...
it is now all about rating i think .. not much quality stuff .. 8)

Re: bad time for fifth gear

dru said:
as someone says before - it seems like the quality is down for fifth gear ...
it is now all about rating i think .. not much quality stuff .. 8)

What a message for a post! Hell yeah!

Liking the season so far. :)

Ultra_Kool_Dude said:
Plato and Tiff in the Boxster/Z4 was awesome.

Anything with Plato is good, hes a real racing driver and knows what hes talking about

I'm hateing those retarded prize question. Nice prizes, but how stupid do they think the people who watch the show are, i see it as a insult.

But asking those stupid question probaly makes more financial sense, more ppl who call in?

ps, i'm loveing the rest though.

Ultra_Kool_Dude said:
^ I think it is just a loophole in the law. They have to ask a "skill testing question" in order to give away a prize.

The questions are so easy because if it's easy more people participate and they earn more money!

cya
Oliver

Lets say 20000 ppl are participating... They get 1 Pound from everybody... Well, the car has almost been paid... If they have to pay the full price for it...

Buba

So far, so good for Fifth Gear this season. It's getting much better now.

IMO fifth gear is just trying too hard to be like TG, they should just have a different style or approach

^No they arn't, 5th Gear has its own style and that's why I love watching it, their reviews are great!

5th Gear has its own style and that's why I love watching it, their reviews are great!

Yep.

Those who says othervise dont watch it, they just complains.

I don't usually download fifth gear unless its something interesting... if TG is showing, I just d/l TG as in contrast to FG, it is crap ;)

Fifth Gear and Top Gear have similarities and they also have differences.
I like and welcome both but understandably Top Gear enjoys higher
popularity. It has a bigger budget, a bigger broadcaster to back it up (BBC),
a longer time slot or episode length among other things. However, there is
much to be appreciated in another view or presentation of things automotive
which Fifth Gear affords us enthusiast. In terms of format, Fifth Gear mimics
the old Top Gear format whereas the current Top Gear is certainly different.
TG now is like a combination of all the things Jeremy experimented with while
absent from the show and can be seen in the videos he made along with elements from his talk show. Yes, Top Gear is still better but competing Fifth Gear is actually a complement to complete everything! :)