Ballistic Missile Shield

Ballistic Missile Shield

• Heck Yeah!! We want a radar guided potato gun!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Heck No!!! If we do that, they'll just fly more airplanes into us!!

• Uh......WTF is Space Wars 101?

• Not sure yet...

• Total voters
fuck if Bush got the idea you already know ytou have to vote no! :wink:

I say,
NO!!!

Re: Ballistic Missile Shield

SiR_dude said:
OK, our big boy PM is gonna make a decision soon......what do ya think? Yay or nay? Let's get another heated political discusison going here :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Martin doesn't have balls... I'm afraid he'll say yes. Fucker. Damn conservatives will say yes too.. NDP and Bloc will say no...

Renesis said:

I say,
NO!!!

anything Bush says or does is bad?

you are so fucking liberal :roll: :roll: :wink:

Not afraid to declare the party i affiliate with.
GWB_logo_350.gif

justin syder said:
You say it like it's an insult. I find it a compliment.

Anyway, no fucking idea what this is and it won't get off the ground. No one uses ICBMs anymore.

Viper007Bond said:
No one uses ICBMs anymore.
Exactly!

We're not in the Cold War anymore. There is virtually no use for missile defence in Canada anyways.

.... I'm even going to have to agree with Justin here ( :wink: ). Starwars defence was thought up long before Bush, and even if it were thought up by Bush's defence team, I wouldn't disagree with it based purely on the fact that he came up with the idea.

I may be a left-wing Canadian, and I may not support many of the decisions that Bush has made, but that does not mean that I think he is completley incapable of making a 'good' decision.

Disagreeing with an issue based on a belief that it is a waste of money can be constructive and justified - disagreeing with an issue based purely on who made the decision is a bit close minded. :roll:

justin syder said:
Renesis said:

I say,
NO!!!

anything Bush says or does is bad?

Not afraid to declare the party i affiliate with.
GWB_logo_350.gif

I'd rather be a liberal than a complete moron and BTW I'm not a fucking liberal and keep your ass and goddamn Bush out of the CANADIAN POLITICS THREADS!

so ren what are you then, if your not a liiberal are you a moderate or a republican/conservative?

to me you just seem like a liberal in denial, nothing wrong with admitting that your liberal, what gets me is you talk liberal and say liberal things and are anti-bush but you deny being liberal like its a bad thing.

He's Quebecois - they're almost another species..... :p

Had to say it, sorry for the low blow.

zenon said:
He's Quebecois - they're almost another species..... :p

Had to say it, sorry for the low blow.

well that's actually quite true :lol:

you just forgot to say SUPERIOR species :p

SiR_dude said:
nosispower said:
This poll is just a little bit biased, don't you think? Radar guided potato gun?

Uh, yeah, maybe, but I made it, so........ :mrgreen:

It's supposed to be fun.
Well for fun or not, i think Canada would find it in there best intrest to join work on a National Ballistic Defense.

A good point that from what we see, are current treat is that from not ICBM, but it is in a world like today?s that a NBD would work the best.
It would allow nations to worry less about a possible (because it still exist) launch of ICBM's towards there county so they can change the mode of there arm forces away the old cold war MAD style of tactics to a new post-9/11 attack force.
The day we start thinking no one will attack us from the sky, is the day the terrorist will be the first to do it. So we must defend against this in a forum that does not call for the end of man kind.

Yeah but you know what? we're in Canada not in USA, the world sees us as a pacific country and we're not hated all over the planet nor do we get terrorist threats every 2 hours. It's useless.

English owned you and you never saw the transaction!