Barak Obama wins Nobel Peace Prize

^Actions speak louder than any words. She's just as biased as Rush Limbaugh.

^Actions speak louder than any words. She's just as biased as Rush Limbaugh.
[citation needed]

Not that I don't believe you, but I'm intrigued by your proposition.

She has valid points in there. Though I am a Republican, though I am not for many of Obama's policies, I can see the good in what he is trying to do. I can admit he is doing alright with at least trying to reform health care. Foreign policy is more open than under Bush, as long as it doesn't become limp wristed. And he's letting the generals who know Iraq get on with it.

What irritates me about Maddow is the same thing that irritates me about Limbaugh, and all the other partisan whack jobs. They have a handful of just points, and then they trample over their own argument with exaggerated claims and out of context quotes and clips. But then who want's just the facts?

Whoever neg rep-ed me and didn't sign (why is that so common?), Obama HAS set dates for troops to withdraw from Iraq.

http://www.cnn.com/2009/POLITICS/02/27/obama.troops/index.html

I would have responded sooner but I didn't see the neg rep until now.

And Twerp, Obama's words alone have already done quite a bit to regain respect for America around the world. Often words are better than action. That is why he was willing to speak with Chavez and Cuba, has offered to talk with Iran, and spoke at an Islamic forum in Turkey. Words mean a lot when they are meant. Sure actions would be great (you know, like beginning to withdraw troops from Iraq and setting intended dates for it), but unfortunately Obama can't do everything he has pledged with a snap of his finger.

EDIT: If you were referring to Maddow, then disregard being pointed out in that last paragraph.

Last edited:
Does not compute? I don't get it.

It's the logo for Comedy Central; meaning that it's not a news source, it's a comedy show.

It's the logo for Comedy Central; meaning that it's not a news source, it's a comedy show.
Directed at myself. Self, you deserve this, for being kind of slow about it all.

facepalm.jpg