Votes: 8 15.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 14 26.9%

• Total voters

argatoga

Can't Start His Wank
Car(s)
'08 Pontiac Solstice GXP
Inspired by LP's controversial confrontation with the law, I thought I'd ask the question: are baseball hats good or bad?

Last edited:
What confrontation?

What confrontation?

Think of this... but with a baseball cap:

Then checkout the completely unrelated incident in the Bad Driver's thread.

Reactions: LP
Any truth in the rumours that he has a seat with McLaren when he gets parole? That was some awesome driving. :lol:

Frontwards shields your eyes.
Backwards shields your neck.

My gut reaction to someone wearing it backwards is that they're an idiot, but at least there's a practical reason for doing so! :p

Frontwards shields your eyes.
Backwards shields your neck.

My gut reaction to someone wearing it backwards is that they're an idiot, but at least there's a practical reason for doing so! :p

That's why a deerstalker is so obviously better, you get the best of both.

http://img684.imageshack.**/img684/4940/failsworthsherlockholme.jpg

Are you at a baseball game? If Yes: Not a douchebag. If no, see below.
Are you a baseball fan? If Yes: Not a douchebag. If no, see below.
Are you from the same city as the hat of the team you are wearing? If yes, probably a douchebag, unless its Kansas City. Nobody is proud to be from Kansas City. If no, then you are a douchebag.

I rarely wear a baseball hat, but when i do, it's always backwards! \o/

Also, it's not really a "baseball" hat, because it's for the motocross team i was part of!

Are you at a baseball game? If Yes: Not a douchebag. If no, see below.
Are you a baseball fan? If Yes: Not a douchebag. If no, see below.
Are you from the same city as the hat of the team you are wearing? If yes, probably a douchebag, unless its Kansas City. Nobody is proud to be from Kansas City. If no, then you are a douchebag.

What if you're a farmer from Wisconsin? :think:

Don't wear a hat has much as I use to, but have a couple hundred of them or so. Very useful if outside, head is usually shaven.

The worst is not backwards, its the flat bill turned just slightly or sideways.

Only if its not that rapper-oversized type. Also I still bend the visor. :p

no problem with people wearing baseball hats... and there is barely any baseball going on in germany and nobody follows it, so it can't really be a 'following a team' thing... since they can (!) be useful in the sun, i decide from case to case whether it's ok or not. mostly though, i just don't care :p

I wear baseball hats pretty often, but I never wear a hat backwards....that would be silly.

backwardscap.jpg

I wear one almost all the time and have several. A bestfriends.org one, an American Le Mans one, a <head> one, a Cardinals one, etc.

It's a fashion accessory, but I don't tilt it or put it backwards (except when I'm working on something in front of my face) or anything silly like that.