Votes: 12 23.1%
  • Bad only when worn backwards

Votes: 8 15.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 14 26.9%

• Total voters
Think of this... but with a baseball cap:

<crazy police chase>

Then checkout the completely unrelated incident in the Bad Driver's thread.

:lmao: I love the overhype. +rep

Hey I look fly, screw all y'all haters! :p

https://pic.armedcats.net/l/lu/lurkerpatrol/2011/06/10/MyPicture.jpg

I wear my cap for one big reason. I'm balding, not slightly, by a lot. I've tried every remedy there is from 2005 till now, including rubbing hibiscus flowers on my head as per the recommendation of my uncle in India. This is the end result of all my efforts:

https://pic.armedcats.net/l/lu/lurkerpatrol/2011/06/10/MyPicture-1.jpg

If I don't put gel in my hair it looks more full and less bald but with the hint of a wind it all goes awry. If I put gel in my hair it prevents the wind from blowing my hair off but the flattening of it makes me look even more bald.

So I'd much rather look like this:
https://pic.armedcats.net/l/lu/lurkerpatrol/2011/06/10/MyPicture-q.jpg

and feel douchebaggy than feel bald. It's the biggest confidence booster for me when I go outside the house. Otherwise I can't get up and go outside and feel good about myself. I know that may seem feminine to worry about your appearance but I'm fucking 24... not 45 or 50. I shouldn't have to look this fucking bald.

I wear my cap backwards when I have to take pictures with my camera or I can't see something when I'm driving because the lid is impeding. Otherwise its frontwards.

Last edited:
I probably have 25-30 different baseball caps. I've got some from 10 years ago that still fit, suprisingly my head hasn't grown in that time, which makes me think I had a big fucking head on a short body.

4 Chicago Cubs, 3 Chicago Bears, 6-8 Univ. of Illinois, 2 Chicago Blackhawks, 3 Chicago Bulls, 2 Golf(1 Tiger Woods Nike, 1 Taylormade), 1 Roger Federer Nike, 2 Underarmor, 1 Ashes and 1 Toll Holden V8 Supercars I got from my Aussie uncle, 1 Adam Carolla Carcast signed by the Aceman, 1 free Corona hat I got from some drinks girls, 1 Camo Busch Light hat I got for when I go hunting and some others I'm forgetting.

I wear them all the time when I dress casually, and when I play sports that don't require a helmet. I wear them all seasons besides winter, when I stick to wool knit caps.

LP just shave it all off. It works for both black basketball players and white supremacists among others. :p

I wear patrol cap style ones, like this

Military-Caps-TBNC1020-.jpg
This is pretty much what I wear too. The only time I would turn it backwards is when my top was down on a particularly windy day and it started to get blown off. :lol:

This is pretty much what I wear too. The only time I would turn it backwards is when my top was down on a particularly windy day and it started to get blown off. :lol:

I'll be the first to admit, I had to read that three times before my brain registered what "when my top was down" actually referred to.

I'm worried I might be dirty minded... :lol:

The poll is missing the option "Good but I look like an idiot wearing one" :D

So your mind started to get blown by the thought of kat's top dropped?

Its not my fault, I'm a terrible person! :p

I mean, it could be taken as a compliment... sort of, a bit...

Slightly more OT: I don't think I actually own a cap anymore, to be honest its rare I see anyone wearing one around here who doesn't have a matching track suit and is trying to sell me heroin... :lol:

I keep wanting to get one as I like hats but it would just look ridiculous on me, as much as I like them hats don't suit me. :(

LP just shave it all off. It works for both black basketball players and white supremacists among others. :p

+1 :lol:

I would shave my head, but I'd look like a skinhead or something. Luckily I'm not going bald, I'm just going gray. Haven't resorted to hair dye yet though.

I have 3, Boston Red Sox, Coca-Cola, and Tennessee Titans. Only wear the Red Sox one with any regularity. If I need to see, I wear it backwards, if I don't, it's on frontwards.

ohhhh hat collection sharing time... I have a...few... 7 varieties of Boston Red Sox (with 15 spares of the all wool 59fifty which are no longer made), 3 Oklahoma State University, 2 University of Indiana, 1 Taylormade, 1 Tulsa Drillers, 2 Boston Bruins, 1 polo, 1 2001 PGA US Open, and 1 2007 PGA Championship.

I have quite a number of them. Various B&S Balls, places around the world, Wallace & Gromit, Army Ranger, Holden, Lemons...

I wear glasses so a cap is good in the rain, it also stops horses eating my hair, getting burnt in summer, hiding the hair or keeping it under some sort of control. I usually have one to hand.

I'm considering doing that very soon. I just need to grow the balls to do it

+1 :lol:

I would shave my head, but I'd look like a skinhead or something. Luckily I'm not going bald, I'm just going gray. Haven't resorted to hair dye yet though.

What about just buzzing it so that it's short and almost bald looking? The fuzzy soft hair is a wonderful feeling.

You'd make a face quite similar to:
sweetjesus.jpg

But see, in that pic you don't look douchebaggy at all.

And you don't have to feel embarassed about losing your hair. I remember reading about a man who started losing his hair at a young age and things worked out pretty well for him. If I could just remember his name...

I know! Patrick Stewart.

Thanks man, that actually helped me feel better about it. Captain Lurker Patrol... USS Enterprise. Ok maybe not :lol:

Yeah LP, I would just shave it. You seem to be blessed with a not bumpy head that would allow that to look good :lol:

Bad, no matter were you are or what you are doing, you will always look like either a tourist, a chav, a jock or a douchebag.

I probably have 25-30 different baseball caps.

I wear them all the time

Sometimes the arguments just write themselves :p ;)

@ Lp, don't worry about losing your hair man, it happens to plenty of men, embrace the baldness.
I agree with the shaving idea, it's all the rage here and I think it would work for u.

Besides, having lots of hair is overhyped, I have alot and it grows like stink so if I don't go to the hardressers every 3-4 weeks I look like Chewbacca.....

Last edited:
I much prefer sillier hats, but what you wear on your head is your business.

I can't be bothered to deal with my hair very often, much less dig out a hat.