Batman: Arkham City

boner

sploosh

jizz everywhere

**YAY Happy 1000th post to me!! good to see its a classy one**

Last edited:
I can't bloody wait for it. I prefer Harley's outfit in this one I might have to cosplay it this year at some point.

Yeah, she has more of a "mature" sexy look, compared to the rather immature nurse's outfit from the first game.

You know what? I really don't have a problem with either. :p

Batman: Arkham City Campaign Details
Up to 25 hours of gameplay promised for upcoming sequel.
UK, May 18, 2011
by Daniel Krupa
IGN UK

The main stories in Batman: Arkham City will take over "25 hours to complete", claims the game's director Sefton Hill. Speaking in an interview with The Guardian, Hill also added the game will offer "around 15 hours of story that's off the main path."

So does this mean that the game clocks in at an impressive 40 hours? Possibly, but this jars with an interview given by Rocksteady's marketing game manager, Dax Ginn, who told Computer and Videogames earlier this week that the campaign takes around eight hours if you're a gaming ninja.

What's more likely is that the 25 hours accounts for the 15 hours of side missions plus a 8-10 hour campaign. Either way, it sounds like a lengthy tour of the scum-riddled streets of Gotham lies ahead.

Batman: Arkham City will be released for PC, Xbox 360 and PS3 in late October.

Source

Oooh...uummmmm...hello. :D

Edit: Also, this new interview reveals that she will be a playable character (pretty obvious from the trailer). :w00t:

Last edited:
that. is. awesome.

and it comes out the day before my birthday

Official box art revealed.

batman-arkham-city-20110629080214406-000.jpg
batman-arkham-city-20110629080216859-000.jpg

PS3 version looks WAY better. :D I've always thought Xbox games looked silly in their green boxes.

Last edited:
Anyone know the song in that trailer?

Liked the song. Was going to put it on at work. Then the "I'm your prostitute" line came up that was edited out of the trailer. Yeah, not so much anymore. :p

Batman: Arkham City Collector's Edition
Where does he get those wonderful toys?
UK, July 19, 2011

The Batman: Arkham City Collector's Edition will include a custom Batman statue produced by Kotobukiya, a leading manufacturer of comic, movie, and video game figures.

It'll also contain the obligatory collectible art book. But there's also exclusive in-game content, including early access to the Iceberg Lounge Challenge Map and a special Batman: The Dark Knight Returns character-skin.

Also bundled into the box will be the game's official album, featuring original songs by hit artists, and the DC animated movie Batman: Gotham Knight.

batman-arkham-city-20110719063432966.jpg

Batman: Arkham City Collector's Edition

IGN recently reported that Arkham City's cockney Penguin describes himself, "as something of a collector." So this handsome edition is probably right up his dimly-lit alley.

Batman: Arkham City is out on PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, and PC on October 18 in the US, October 19 in Australia and October 21 in Europe.

The Collector's Edition will retail for $99 in the US and $149.95 in Australia (where it will only be available on PS3 and 360, not on PC).

http://ps3.ign.com/articles/118/1182487p1.html

Pretty cool, but I can't help but notice how Australians are being ripped off; the Australian dollar is currently STRONGER than the US dollar and they still charge $50 AUD more for the same thing. As of right now, $150 AUD = $160.89 USD.

http://ps3.ign.com/articles/118/1182487p1.html

Pretty cool, but I can't help but notice how Australians are being ripped off; the Australian dollar is currently STRONGER than the US dollar and they still charge $50 AUD more for the same thing. As of right now, $150 AUD = $160.89 USD.

the regular edition will be $100 here, game companies have been ripping Australia off for years (actually pretty much every company has been ripping us off for years)

But in 1960 the US dollar was worth a lot more, and we... haven't had time to adjust yet...

At least that's what I assume, that's why we always got jacked up prices, because of some 1960s exchange rate that nobody bothered to update.