battle of the Z M Coupes

battle of the Z M Coupes

• Total voters
Z4 coupe looks like a mini Ferrari , Z3 looks like a fast hearse.

I want a z4 coupe soooo much at the moment, trouble is they are too pricey in Spain at the moment :-(

Z4, Z3 looks too slapped together for my liking.

I've got to go with the "Clownshoe" for this one.

I was looking buying one a while ago, and I can say that there is no BMW that offers a more hardcore, raw driving experience than a Z3 M Coupe. Apart from an E30 M3, it's the best driver's car BMW has ever made.

I prefer the Z4M. The Z3 version is brutal, but in a crude sort of way. The Z4M is still brutal, but there's a refinement to it that's needed. I'm not talking about "refinements" like higher quality leather, better sound, or other creature comforts. I'm talking suspension behavior and handling on a track. The Z3M is a car that's brutal and crude. The Z4M is brutal and sharp.

I use to work at a used car dealer which deals in hard to find sports cars (mainly BMW) and have driven both many times. I have to say the Z3 hands down. The ones with 315 hp are rare and are usually quite pricey though, but worth every penny.

Chris

I use to work at a used car dealer which deals in hard to find sports cars (mainly BMW) and have driven both many times. I have to say the Z3 hands down. The ones with 315 hp are rare and are usually quite pricey though, but worth every penny.

Chris

Details, please. What did you like about the 3 more than the 4?