Battle of trackday superiority! Which would you punish around the track?

Battle of trackday superiority! Which would you punish around the track?

• Total voters
but for now I?m quite satisfied with my little MINI... <3

And well you should, that car is a MANIAC in the bends! I never really liked the new mini until i got a ride in yours :)

well I?m glad I managed to convince at least one person that it isn?t necessarily a girls car :D

so when are you taking the Benz around the ring? :mrgreen:

I will change my mind, I pick the F430 Challange the track only car thats not street legal, 2600 lbs should make it a monster.

430_challenge.jpg

I'm assuming that I'm one of the only ones who voted for a big old woobly cruiser who wasn't joking... A big old woobly cruiser has a backseat and the guy that holds the bong beer pretzels can sit there. A big old woobly cruiser has a boot big enough for three golf bags and two carts. A big old woobly cruiser has somewhere for me to set my beverage or, if you will, cupcake. A big old woobly cruiser is at juuuust the right height for the drive thru window at Burger Jerk. A big old woobly cruiser tells everybody "yeah, i'm a wanker but i'm not impotent like Ferrari boy over there." A big old woobly cruiser has room in the back for sex.... probably.

Although i can't help but wonder; WTF is a "woobly cruiser"?!?

^I think you missed the point of the pool...

none of em.

for trackday, i want something extremely light with minimal horsepower. the Caparo T1 is an acception though. id take that n e day over the cars im about to list......

Caterham CSR Superlight with the 260hp Cossie-tuned Duratec
RoadRazor with the 1300cc Suzuki Hayabusa I4 making 180hp and only weighing in at 660lbs.

none of em.

for trackday, i want something extremely light with minimal horsepower. the Caparo T1 is an acception though. id take that n e day over the cars im about to list......

Caterham CSR Superlight with the 260hp Cossie-tuned Duratec
RoadRazor with the 1300cc Suzuki Hayabusa I4 making 180hp and only weighing in at 660lbs.

[OT] Nice to see word of the Roadrazor has already spread across the pond :D. I know in the UK theres a manufacturer of these kind of cars around every second street corner but this is the first attempt at a danish car in decades so it's kinda big here. Especially because our neighbors (Sweden and Germany) have so much in terms of automotive industrie and we have none :(.
They have just won ~200.000 $ USD in a danish show on new innovative companies, after their first and only prototype burned to the ground after an oil leak. So things are looking bright after the fire, with a new and improved prototype on the way and people starting to put in orders. [/OT]

Back on topic: I think the light weight track cars like the Ariel atom is in a completely different market than the 3 discussed here. People who buy Atoms are after all out performance for relatively manegeable money, whereas I think the buyers of the other 3 are more after the usual supercar stuff like heritage, design, image, drama and so on with the added bonus of being great at the track

Well, if you want the ultimate track perfomance for your money, nothing beats this: Okay it'll be rubbish on the road, but on the track it will be pretty much untouchable for anything less than a Caparo T1...

Radical SR8
00508534.jpg

image001.jpg