Battlefield 3

You know the system requirements that were circulating a while ago. Well, they're fake. Actual specs are coming soon...

I guess it will be better in PC than PS3, right?

This game was built from the ground up with PC in mind first, so I would hope so.

It will be like the difference between having sex with a hot yoga instructor and having sex with your fat grandmother.

Of course. You'll have a mouse, the opportunity to have better graphics, etc.

This game was built from the ground up with PC in mind first, so I would hope so.

It will be like the difference between having sex with a hot yoga instructor and having sex with your fat grandmother.

Of course. You'll have a mouse, the opportunity to have better graphics, etc.

:lol:
Well, unless I need some really expensive hardware to run it in a decent quality, I think I'll buy the PC version.
Thanks, guys.

well thats me definately convinced. sold on the PC version. the tank video was all kinds of awesome. goodbye Call of Duty, it was nice knowing you.

DICE using 4chan rage for marketing purposes

xkvwS.png

this one was always my favorite
[video=youtube;cc6-bCM4l-s]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cc6-bCM4l-s[/video]

I will be "buying" MW3 just to play the single player, I always like going through the stories. BF3 will be my one an only real purchase for multiplayer.

:lol:

Very suttle. I did think the guy holding a dinosaur toy was a bit odd, but this explains it perfectly. They did have a lot of puns at MW in BC2 too.
Why was it so odd? It's a gift to the character from, presumably, his son. I would have thought soldiers often have keepsakes from home when serving a tour of duty.

Does anyone know what kind of system the demo graphics were run on? 360/PS3/PC? I remember the fancy Unreal 3 engine graphics demo was run on 3 GTX 580s, so I wonder what those demos were run on.

They've only shown PC, still haven't said anything about specs.

Looks like an improved version of BC2, which is good because BC2 is my favourite online FPS game. That being said, with the scale of some of the maps I wish there was 128 player support.

Looks like an improved version of BC2, which is good because BC2 is my favourite online FPS game. That being said, with the scale of some of the maps I wish there was 128 player support.

Didn't the BF2 demo have 128 player support?

The demo didn't. They toyed with the idea in development but decided 64 was enough. I believe there were hacks to do more than 64, or at least more than 64 bots.