Battlefield 3

I love the spas.

That is all.

who's banning people for what, wtf are you people talking about

No fucking clue either. I'm guess it may has to do something with the smoke-grenade-glitch, but I doubt it as they didn't care about the m26 glitch for ages.

All the multihacks and aimbots.. Punkbuster is actually working for the first time.

Ahhhh.... ok... sounds good..!

I just wanted to say I had a good time with you guys tonight! Thanks to cdbob for telling me about the mumble server. Hopefully we can play together more often.

I just wanted to say I had a good time with you guys tonight! Thanks to cdbob for telling me about the mumble server. Hopefully we can play together more often.

Woot! :D

Its what we've all suspected from the level 100s.

right click BF3 in origin, show game details, hover over Close Quarters. Says midnight CDT for me. Late night gaming tonight (nothing new about that, lol) ^_^

Great... CDT... I was already waiting for the freakin unlock in 42 minutes... I guess I'll have to reschedule that..

Yeah, tells me 10am CEST here.. what a fucking stupid time.. not even the dart-glitch-kids are home from school, not to speak of actually working folks like me.

Last edited:
dart glitch is gone, smoke glitch now, KEEP UP OLD MAN :D

Yeah, 1AM PST. Lame.

Yeah, 1AM PST. Lame.

You see, that dun make sense. You're two hours behind me, that's... not. Whether you actually meant PDT or PST, they're both... not right... And CEST is umm 6 or 7 hours different from me, not 10. Dun make sense.

I posted about that because I heard some other weird stuff with times. Anywho, we'll find out soon enough I guess.

edit: restarded computer and now origin says 3am for me. More sense has now been made.

Last edited:
Meh, still gonna be awake. Nothing new there. Haha.