Battlefield 3

Before playing: Downloaded 4GB a few days ago, gotten the Battlelog thing that said "blahblah now owns End Game!" Clicked to join the first server, Origin opens up and... another 6GB. Meh.

First game, CTF: 3/4 of both teams are right at their own flag, bristling with Javelins and SOFLAMs. Any vehicles moving onto the plains between the flags were destroyed instantly. Here and there a few bikes would get through but long-spotted on the mini-map so were easily taken care of by Supports' Claymores or Engineers' carbines and shotguns. One team already capped 1 flag before I joined so the game ended 1:0.

Second game, Rush on the map with the Power Station and the Garage: Who the hell puts the MCOMs right next to the roads and underneath 2-stories tall rock cliffs!?!?!? Those MCOMs were easily taken by the attackers by holding / spawning on the cliff tops and raining grenades down onto them.

Third game, Conquest on the same map as above: I agree, very narrow corridor for the map so not much room to flank; infantry just run headlong into armour and get chewed up. Also very little cover across the whole map so spawning at a contested base = death, and running between 2 bases = death.

Yeah, it's taken BF2, Mass effect 3 and Bf3 off my list of games as if I never owned them. They "escalated" my case, but haven't had time to call because of work and moving.

no, it would be a TV missile spamfest

Last edited:
yes, it would be fun

Transport helo superiority, no squad spawns.

Did anyone else get a 5GB patch? I could've sworn I just updated both end game and BF3 2 days ago....why is it updating again?

Two multikills with two consecutive bows, how awesome is that. :D

Over 5 seconds of air time.

Over 5 seconds of air time.

I did this once, from the exit of US spawn of Firestorm, casual shot at a chopper taking off from their spawn, got him after ~5 seconds

Casually continues driving like nothing happened.........what the friiiiikkk.

Everytime I hit a chopper pretty high in the air, I crank to max DPI and do 360s with my tank.

1333869842578.png