Battlefield 3

God damn using a mouse is so much easier.

Thanks, it's nice to be back.
Takes some getting used to though, especially the higher player count. A lot more chaotic, a lot more targets to shoot at.

Also, 80 fps average on ultra. I like :)

Last edited:
It was well worth it. Shooting people in the face has never been prettier.

So, I've now lost 17 games in a row. :D

Last edited:
Freaking awesome.

Yeah!! *high five* :lol: :D
I don't know how that was possible. I was on several different servers and several different game modes. :D
I ended up winning the 18th one.

new computer, 60fps on ultra, awwww yeah. Now if only my monitor would arrive >_> (I'm using my tv right now, btw)

Recently got back into playing this after I played it out of boredom on my cousin's PS3.

Jesus H. Christ, how does anyone play this game on the PS3?!

FPS controls on console aside, the servers are terrible! Very few available, and almost every one I was on was not only stacked 2:1, but the stacked side was all rank 100+, with the smaller side all under rank 45. I was lucky to even maintain a close to even (slightly under) K/D ratio. Went back to my PC and appreciated the game that much more. :D

the game only starts to get good once you hit the level cap, you only get terrible loot before that

Col. 100 is when you unlock the artifact gear quest lines for each class. There's a new raid boss too. Just make sure you go for a guild that uses DKP otherwise you'll lose drops to politics.

Last edited:
Welcome to the "no life" club. :D

Thank you, thank you.

Actually BF3 time tends to be pretty productive for me because I listen to lectures or news while I play.

Also this lvl100 loot is amazing. Gold guns, tracer/napalm rounds, etc. I can't really tell you more until you get on my level according to the legal stuff I had to sign :(

I just love that you died right after :lol:

meh, it's been a year and a half since the game came out, if youve been playing consistency and you havent hit or are close to col 100 (70+) you're a pretty crap player imo

The whole "no life" thing is just pointless now, the game wasnt release yesterday...