Battlefield 3

Added you to the platoon

Anybody here a good jet pilot? I mean like really, really good?

Viper is the best afaik, or Bry or one other person from carelessair, i'm above average :p

So I just had one of my absolute rage rounds in Battlefield 3.

Was with two of my mates on Caspian. Note that we all are more than decent in tanks and the attack heli and know how to work our way around problems on the battlefield.

So we were in the russian team and our team had basically the B, C, D and E flag all the time. Tickets weren't the problem in this round, we won - just. Our team didn't have good jet pilots, nor did the other team, aswell as both teams had no good attack helis. So jets and helis just crashed all the time.
But there was one guy in a tank in the US team that was just phenomenal. They also had a very good AA gunner as it seems.

And that's what I hate about Battlefield 3. I mean, I can take it when someone spends lots of time in some vehicle and gets really good with it, but when there's no way to counter such shitbucket guys, it's bs. They had the A flag consistenly and their AA was there, also the monster tank driver. And that's basically it, the rest of their team was bs aswell, just sniping and not doing anything.

But it can't be right that just two guys (the tanker didn't even have a repper!) can dominate a round. That's just wrong. No way to get their via tank because the AA and the tank would just spray ammo at us like nothing else, no sneaking around because there's only open ground around the map in Caspian and of course there's also their base.

I can understand that DICE needed to increase the AA's range because of the Armored Kill DLC, but it's just utter bs now on vanilla maps. When being on the A flag, it could reach our spawn! WTF
And the tanker... no repper, still being able to repair somewhat here and there and just spraying shells at our infantry at D where at least some used a Javelin or tried to RPG both.

AA 35 - 0
Abrams 70 - 0

GGWD Shitbuckets

I'm so done with this game... and desperate for BF4. Hopefully these open maps will also create a need to use your ammo tactical. At least from the beta, I never ran out of main shells ever in the tank ... and I had lots of good rounds in it. Not a good sign ...

About the AA - what about map-wise ranges for balancing this thing? Maybe aswell for stinger and javelin.

Last edited:
Battlefield 3 FOR FREE on Origin. Get it, if you don't have it. It's worth

> 5 minutes ...

As if you play against bots.

Last edited: