Battlefield 3

:lol:

I fucking loved Top Gun. Anyone get the early beta invite mail yet? I have yet to see mine.

Last edited:
Ha. nice little dig at CoD at the end.

this is going to shit all over MW3

Origin - JakeRadden

I should have early beta access, I preordered back in August. We'll see.

I heard beta goes live in the US sometime between 5-7am CST. I'll be getting up at 7 to see.

Edit: Also, added you guys. Want to play this game with squads. Much more fun that way.

Last edited:
http://bf3blog.com/2011/09/battlefield-3-beta-start-times-beta-codes-and-more/

The Battlefield 3 beta is set to kick of tomorrow for those with early access, and on September 29 for everyone else. We?ve spoken to an EA representative, and gotten confirmation on a few things, mainly, how to get the beta, and when it begins.

How to access the beta

-EA will send out emails with beta codes and a link to where you can redeem the code and download the beta.
-The emails will be sent out to those who pre-orderd on Origin (to your Origin email account). Emails will also be sent out to Medal Of Honor users to their EA master account emails.
-Steam owners of Medal of Honor will receive the beta code in their MoH Steam page, under ?CD Keys?.
-Emails will be sent out later today/tonight.
-Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 owners will get mails sent to the email address they used for their pre-order. MoH owners will receive the email to the address they used to sign up for the early beta (redeemed your Online Pass).
-The beta is estimated at 3.9 GB.

Beta start times

For those with early access, the beta starts on September 27 at these times:
5 AM US Pacific
8 AM US Eastern
2 PM Central Europe (14:00)
10 PM AEST (Australia)
9 PM JST (Japan)

For everyone else, the Beta starts on September 29 and access should happen on the same times as listed above.

As it is I won't be able to play beta until later tonight like 6pm EST until I finish my classes.. Chem Lab :(

Better than me. I won't be able to play until 6pm or later EST because of lab :)

I get off at 9PM PST... OH THE ANTICIPATION.

Mine's not through Origin, it's the MoH beta code from Steam. Can we add people ingame again, or do I have to go through Origin? I also have a physical copy coming, which I'm pretty sure I can add to Origin, but we'll see how that goes in a couple of weeks.

I think my Origin account is bPChaos, I'll add you guys when I get home. At work right now. Lol.