Battlefield 3

i hate the fact they ruined the squad system by not letting you chose. what the fuck? what use is the damn squad system if i'm not allowed to get into a squad with my mates... this definitely needs fixing - just make it the same as in BC2 and we're good :?

God no. It should be like BF2.

Combination of me being shit and people already finding douchey places to camp...

Not sure about the match making either (joining me lvl1 against level 30 people - who the hell has that much time on their hands)

God no. It should be like BF2.

the squads are exactly the same as in BC2, so yeah, i want to fucking chose who i play with. you really want to play with some retarded fuckheads in your squad? cool, i don't...

it seems the game won't let me play anymore AT ALL. it worked great at the start, now i can't join a single game anymore. i get both the "session expired" and "code 1" errors similarly often... i am annoyed...

At least put you in a squad with your friends. I keep joining matches with FG friends and then get shit on by being in a squad with some random RickyFucknuts28.

i hate the fact they ruined the squad system by not letting you chose. what the fuck? what use is the damn squad system if i'm not allowed to get into a squad with my mates... this definitely needs fixing - just make it the same as in BC2 and we're good :?

I'm almost certain this is just a beta thing and the UI hasn't been fully implemented. I mean, there's a locked squad checkbox there for example.

This is still a beta afterall -- some things missing (like the server queue) and some things not working (like the motion sensor for snipers).

One annoying bug is not being able to scope my weapon sometimes. Switching to the pistol or something fixes it.

Don't attempt to use your scope while reloading and it won't happen. If it does, fire a bullet and reload and it'll be fixed.

Speaking of reloading, did you know if you reload before your clip is empty, it'll keep one in the chamber effectively giving you an extra round in your next clip?

Last edited:
Wait for the trilogy!

Pretty sick game when you're deep in it and are kinda forgetting some of the horrible bugs, mainly of which I hate the missing keybindings and the fact that people seem to be able to shoot through rocks/terrain.

Other than that...and the fact that one of my work mates can't seem to use the party join thing - it's awesome! Can't wait for the full game.

the squads are exactly the same as in BC2, so yeah, i want to fucking chose who i play with. you really want to play with some retarded fuckheads in your squad? cool, i don't...

No the squads in BC2 are nothing like BF2. BF2 you had 6 people squads and a squad leader and you can only spawn on the squad leader.

I'm playing the beta on the 360 and for me at least it has been working without a problem. Liking the game very much, seems to be a true successor to BF2.

Last edited:
I'm playing the beta on the 360 and for me at least it has been working without a problem. Liking the game very much, seems to be a true successor to BF2.

Maybe 1 in 5 games connect here and are remotely playable

I've heard lots of problems about the 360 version with the PS3 and PC version being mostly fine. Worst that happens to me on PC is the occasional crash on spawn or death.

Played on a server today where everyone fell though the map. Thought they disabled soil destruction. Also, anyone else get the bug where when you respawn, your view gets stuck with a effect filter on? Meaning the view is tinted and hazy.

Sometimes I get the "Hit R to Pickup" the entire damn time. I've also been respawned immediately in front of a dude with a shotgun. Twice in a row.

the amount of times of me getting shot through basically everything (including rocks, walls, trees, even the ground) is getting ridiculous. also about 25% of the time i get killed, it's by one of those bodyless people... you know where they leave their body behind and then run around as an invisible ghost but still able to shoot people. it gets annoying :mad: