Battlefield 3

I for one didn't know that you could take down the tower on Caspian:

Might be scripted from single player.

Well, I agree with that.
I was angry about how people could kill me with 1 or 2 shots of a goddamn pistol so easily.

as long as i can kill a guy with one blast from a pump shotgun from atleast 15 feet i will be happy. apart from the moving damage glitch i thought the damage was spot on

Lul, Xbox.

Lul, Xbox.

Xbox has always been the big mover on launch week. PC always has had a slow adoption of new users with sales spread out over the first 6 months to a year. PS3 has always been somewhere in between. Nothing new.

Lul, Xbox.

There were more BC2 PC players than 360 + PS3 players combined, at least based on how fast those new maps got unlocked a while back.

There were more BC2 PC players than 360 + PS3 players combined, at least based on how fast those new maps got unlocked a while back.
I think there was actually less players on PC, but PC players played for the objectives more. That makes me wonder how bad the team play is on consoles anyway since it's often times quite bad on PC as well.

I think there was actually less players on PC, but PC players played for the objectives more. That makes me wonder how bad the team play is on consoles anyway since it's often times quite bad on PC as well.

No, BC2 actually sold more copies on PC than both consoles combined.

Which was a bit of an anomaly because DICE said from the beginning that it was meant to be a console game.

Which was a bit of an anomaly because DICE said from the beginning that it was meant to be a console game.

Yeah, it was the sequel to a console-only game and it was ported to Windows.

Battlefield 3 is a PC game ported to consoles thankfully and it shows.

Ugh. I might have to upgrade my system for BF3 when I didn't really want to ... The Beta ran well enough, but I want it to be purdier.

My system:

E8400
6gb DDR2
1X GTX 460 1GB

Thinking about going for an i5 2500k + new motherboard and ram for now...

OB_2D00_Stats_2D00_Final.jpg

The Headshot stat is from Metro. Not Caspian Boarder. I'm guessing they only show the metro stats as all platforms had the map an equal amount of time.

Last edited:
I2TPT.png

8800GT? My 8800GTX was struggling at some points, although how much of that was server lag is hard to tell and fine tuning the settings properly while in game was impossible. :rolleyes:

My PC is getting to the point where it getting awkward to run new games now, still at over 4 years old it isn't doing too bad. :)