Battlefield 3

It was! I was following ONE guy with the sights and just shot ahead of him. Turns out he was running toward a second guy. :lol:

[video=youtube;N5IIGXbwN-o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N5IIGXbwN-o&hd=1[/video]

:lol: this guy is awesome

All hail the icelandic man! I went to hoohah him and found out Viper007 had hoohaaad before me! Viper is everywhere.

Last edited:

Really? I hate it. I prefer something with a higher ROF like the 249 or MG36. Although I have sniped a few people across wake with the '60.

MG36 = :O

I unlocked M60 :)

Mother of god it pwns.

did 38-15 which was 1st in my team of 32 on TDM.
You need extended magasine for it. It's very satisfying.

the M60 is a heavy duty thing, you can turn any corner on metro and as long as youre firing you win against 5+ people, i managed that over 20 times so far, the m60 will just chew up anyone as long as it fires first. The mg36 is way fun tho

MG36 + us holo + silencer + foregrip = scary, scary gun for B2k maps.

:lol: Strange stuff, for me the MG36 is the only MG where I feel that I can't get regular kills with it.
I love all the others, but whenever I pack the MG36 I feel like I'm not doing too well. :dunno:

:lol: 24 knife kills in one (hour long) round. So close to that knife dogtag, only a couple more ribbons. BR

IMO Oman is the best map for knifing. It has a lot of dense areas, but nobody expects a knife because it's a large map with lots of sniping area and vehicles. Always tons of snipers, which always means free tags as long as you can't see their glare. Overall I think the air maps are a lot better for knifing than the ground maps, much more open to flanking and less dense with enemies so less chance of someone going opposite direction to your prey saving his bud from you. That said though, I've had good luck with knifing on rush before, but then some people's idea of defense is to stare at one zone and not actively patrol for baddies, those people are free lunch for a knife shark.

edit: try to catch up with knife kills now Bry. :p

Last edited:
I don't think a caption is necessary, yet here we are.

http://img805.imageshack.**/img805/5716/battlefield3developerdo.png

And mine. :p