Battlefield 3

In fairness I don't think the Battlelog VOIP is all that bad. Yes it's true that it is quite buggy, but for the most part it does what it needs to do and the quality is decent.

QFT. Unless someone is willing to fund a Vent/Mumble/TS Battlelog is fine.

Got banned from my most frequented server tonight for baseraping. Because I was in the Viper on Sharqi and defended myself against a tank shooting at me from the northern spawn. :rolleyes:
Anyone who's ever flown on Sharqi knows that the RU spawns are pretty close when you're flying over the city, especially with the forward flags (A/B/C), and I'm not going to just let myself be shot down because the tank doesn't drive off from his spawn. Oh, wait, the one driving it was an admin, so I should have just laid down and died. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
It's so funny when people want to shoot out of the spawn but dont want to get shot at, I was bored so I was sniping from one of the construction towers in Oman, and i see crappy shots zip by me from their spawn on the island, so i take out three in a row without effort "hey stop baseraping, that's not fair" :pokerface: Y U SHOOT OUT IF YOU NO WANT ME TO SHOOT BACK

I seriously don't get this "baseraping" shit.
You shoot others and kill them or they shoot you and you're dead. End of story!

I get that if there shooting at you, but last night there was some guy camping on rocks way on the other of the map shooting people when they got into the helicopter (as he just pointed at the exact same spot the entire round) - he literally didn't move for the entire game and only shot people when they got into the helicoptor (so was getting 1k a kill) and you couldn't do anything about it. Why our team members kept on trying to take the heli is one thing the other is how fucking boring would that be.

So, as of late, I've decided to focus on Hardcore TDM. I'm only doing this to get all of the unlocks. This is the fastest way. My K/D ratio has taken a dump because of it. Mostly because you spawn, then you die. But, if I get out of that spot, I do okay. But you want to talk about a bunch of complainers and pussys, it's in TDM. I've been doing a lot of support lately and have been utilizing the claymore. People bitch so much about it, it's unbelievable. Also, I was doing a bit of sniping earlier. Just as I lined up my shot and fired, a team mate spawned in front if me. Of course, this killed both him and the intended target. I apologized and moved on. He decided to TK me and talk shit to me the remainder of the round.

I fucking hate people.

I'm a MAV whore. Some people find it odd when the top player in terms of points have 0/0 :lol:
This weekend and onwards I started my whoring, I usually do two rounds of running around like an idiot and shooting people with success but after that I'm feeling stressed out and my eyes hurt and then the MAV is the perfect relaxation. And it helps the team more than people imagine, pinpointing where fire is coming from is one of the biggest challenges for the soldier being shot at. And you get like 40 ribbons in one round, and medals thrown at you like poo at a zoo. :thumbsup:

MAVing attack at Damavand is also prettt epic, with a television view of your team jumping the cliff.

Last edited:
It's so funny when people want to shoot out of the spawn but dont want to get shot at, I was bored so I was sniping from one of the construction towers in Oman, and i see crappy shots zip by me from their spawn on the island, so i take out three in a row without effort "hey stop baseraping, that's not fair" :pokerface: Y U SHOOT OUT IF YOU NO WANT ME TO SHOOT BACK

What irks me the most is that there's a lot of ways to handle such a situation if it bothers you as an admin. You can warn people, kill them with the server tool, or kick them, or if all else fails go for a ban. But I only got a message in the chat saying "say bye you're getting banned". :blink:

So, as of late, I've decided to focus on Hardcore TDM. I'm only doing this to get all of the unlocks. This is the fastest way. My K/D ratio has taken a dump because of it. Mostly because you spawn, then you die. But, if I get out of that spot, I do okay. But you want to talk about a bunch of complainers and pussys, it's in TDM. I've been doing a lot of support lately and have been utilizing the claymore. People bitch so much about it, it's unbelievable. Also, I was doing a bit of sniping earlier. Just as I lined up my shot and fired, a team mate spawned in front if me. Of course, this killed both him and the intended target. I apologized and moved on. He decided to TK me and talk shit to me the remainder of the round.

I fucking hate people.

I played 3 rounds of SQDM last night to get the L85 unlock and I hate it. It's the slowest-paced gameplay and you're right, a bunch of tards play TDM or SQDM. Not to mention there's only two servers of SQDM ever available to me.

What irks me the most is that there's a lot of ways to handle such a situation if it bothers you as an admin. You can warn people, kill them with the server tool, or kick them, or if all else fails go for a ban. But I only got a message in the chat saying "say bye you're getting banned". :blink:

I went into a server once and got kicked for language. In a game where killing and swearing is built-in.

I was much less pissed of in a different server when I got killed for language. Big difference there.

I played 3 rounds of SQDM last night to get the L85 unlock and I hate it. It's the slowest-paced gameplay and you're right, a bunch of tards play TDM or SQDM. Not to mention there's only two servers of SQDM ever available to me.

I went into a server once and got kicked for language. In a game where killing and swearing is built-in.

I was much less pissed of in a different server when I got killed for language. Big difference there.

In one of the servers I frequent, it automatically kicks on sexual or racial/religious insults. It seems a little pointless in this game. Who's going to waste so much time typing?

Also, the L85 is only unlocked by doing a SQDM? Looks like I have something to do. And I just applied for the FinalGear Platoon on Battlelog.

Last edited:
If the game didn't want you to base rape, then they would have prevented you from doing it much like how they do out of bounds on the ground.

The whole concept annoys me. We're playing this game to kill people, right? Not to mention in-game commands result in your soldier yelling vulgar things. I mean, if you don't want to see the naughty words, press H and turn your chat off. If you're not mature enough to handle those words, you are not mature enough to play a game in which you kill people.

Not a single server with racial slur banning cares about racism directed towards white people. As a cracker snowman, this outrages my honkey ass. :mad:

Have we managed to set off one for racism towards asians? I want to be there when it happens. :p