Battlefield 3

I love this. You're piloting a heli, everyone is gunning for you, you get shot down. Your gunner thinks you're the worst pilot ever and they could do so much better.

Sure, pal. Sure.

Maybe because I'm not colourblind but I can't see anything if I turn that on. Messes with my brain.

Same here XD

I love this. You're piloting a heli, everyone is gunning for you, you get shot down. Your gunner thinks you're the worst pilot ever and they could do so much better.

Sure, pal. Sure.

it is the gunners job to protect the pilot from ground attackers, at least that's how i play when I'm gunner,, the pilots primary targets are air, then ground armor, the gunners primary are all ground and any chopper close enough to hit with Mg.

Did you know that DICE has a store? I didn't. Did you know that they just sell dogtags? I didn't.
http://us-store.dice.se/home/accessories.html

Also a couple 18x24" lithos. Mmm, the Wake Island one's kinda nice, I think I'd rather get more Bioware lithos though.

Does anyone else find the AA crosshairs are useless when you are aiming up into the AIR?

Not really. The sun however is a fucking nuisance. I want more nighttime maps. And a secondary route on Metro. There should always be two routes to an objective methinks.

Maybe it's because i'm red-green colourblind, but most of the crosshairs or indicators are useless with any sort of lightsource infront.

I'm not colorblind and I tried colorblind mode (a lot of people play with it on anyway) and I don't like it. I went back to stock.

Rejected a bunch of people from the platoon who didn't post in this thread saying they were applying.

I did post, though my BF3 name doesn't match the Forum name; forgot to mention that.

BF3: Galahadius
I re-applied, if that's OK.

it is the gunners job to protect the pilot from ground attackers, at least that's how i play when I'm gunner,, the pilots primary targets are air, then ground armor, the gunners primary are all ground and any chopper close enough to hit with Mg.

Exactly! I'm taking out air and armor all the time. But some of these assholes don't get that I can only evade and flare so much.

Don't the gunners also have flares? I remember seeing them in the vehicle customization screen.

Yep, pilots should roll ECM if they have it and gunners should roll flares.

Rejected a bunch of people from the platoon who didn't post in this thread saying they were applying.

Hey I put it at the end of one of my posts on the previous page. It would have been quite easy to miss though, sorry about that.
If you don't mind I am going to reapply.
My account; Lekky5

Hey I put it at the end of one of my posts on the previous page. It would have been quite easy to miss though, sorry about that.
If you don't mind I am going to reapply.
My account; Lekky5

Oops. Application accepted.

I thought I was following this thread close enough but I guess not.

Does anyone have a picture of the 5 star master dog tag for the .44 magnum? (is there even one?).

I can't seem to find it anywhere. I just got the first star with it, and it would be cool to have the master dog tag, since nobody else wears it. But it is kind of a pain for me to use the .44, so if there isn't even a dog tag I won't bother. I'll just go for the handgun dogtag, which looks bad ass, with some of the other, better, guns.

Edit: Just checked battlelog - there is a master dog tag for it...

Last edited: