Battlefield 3

Finished 25/25 assignments today, my first manuel kill \o/

http://psyopsresearch.com/

The first major Battlefield 3 research project has gone live. In cooperation with BF3Stats.com and with your help, we can now find out if how you play says anything about who you truly are. If you want to be part of this groundbreaking research, head over to psyopsresearch.com, tell us your player name, and fill out a small personality test. We will instantly show you the results of your personality test, and your data can then be used to help us in our research. Participation is completely anonymous, but you can choose to have your player name in the credits of the final research report. Visit psyopsresearch.com for some interesting insights about the Battlefield and yourself!

Just took this, FOR SCIENCE! i'll post mine if you post yours, its very telling and predicts exactly how i play

Just did that Psyops test - the results are...

radarchart.php.png

Interesting. I consider myself an all rounder who doesnt work in teams often, not unless I get a good connection going with squadmates.

radarchart.php.png

Interesting. I consider myself an all rounder who doesnt work in teams often, not unless I get a good connection going with squadmates.

radarchart.php.png

Almost completely opposite from how I play....

Interesting, but I don't know how much of this has to do with the questions vs the stats

radarchart.php

Last edited:
that's the results of the the personality test, the stats are for them to take both things and do some kerjiggering and eventually say "derp, guess there's no correlation after all." :p

also, front knifing a dice dev from behind somehow, this makes me sad

radarchart.php.png

my results are close to those, only even more extreme (both high / low). doesn't match my playstyle at all :|

(iirc, clockwise: 88, 52, 86, 74, 46)

Last edited:
Any suggestions for the server are open. I'll be around mumble.

EDIT: Server branding has been removed. :)

Last edited:
It has been a really good evening of BF3.. until 20 minutes ago.. Game crashed after the round ended - "something went wrong". Fuck you, I just finished 2, almost 3 assignments! Well.. lets go again.. 20 minutes later, 1 already done, another one in progress... *crash* "something went wrong" - WHAT THE GOD DAMN FUCK?!?!?? For this fucking stupid "get 50 sniper/l96 kills" thing, I probably got like 70 or 80! I am so pissed right now.

Judging by the way you were running yourself off cliffs in Magicka, yeah, that's not accurate. :p

ah give me a break! :rolleyes: I haven't played that game for at least 6 months. On my laptop no less.

Last edited:
I think I've settled on a map 24/7 Damavand Peak Rush. It's full or close to it right now.

Last edited:
Playing with Dice Devs is impossible. Every single server is full. You can't even join the queues because they are full (they lowered the limit to ten).