Battlefield 3

Casually continues driving like nothing happened.........what the friiiiikkk.

My understanding is this guy does this kind of stuff a lot. :?

Sniping with a tank? :lol:

Just picked up this game (for free) on Origin, if anyone is on there please add me (DubyaStep). im killer in tanks. I have the basic as well as AK DLC

Worth watching lol.

Battlefield 4 multiplayer map leaked

I'd be a medic and start throwing med packs down. Then, lay down with the paddles out and just continue to fire them off. People will fall dead in front of you all the time and you'd be healing. You would reach lvl 100 in about an hour.

I can't believe this works

Got the whole premium package for pc on friday.

Do people still play this?

I'm still playing, it's still fun when you get a nice game

Cool. I applied to the platoon, name is DonDDL.

Have to set up the controls properly, still haven't decided where to place certain commands.

I'm pretty disappointed with the "expansions" overall. I think Close Quarters actually added the most to the game, as it added a completely different playstyle. Second would be Aftermath, as there are some pretty cool maps. So far not very impressed with Endgame, and I didn't even really play Armored Kill. Also, as far as I'm concerned, Back to Karkand is the base game, or at least it should have shipped that way.

I'll still probably pick this game up again, but it has lost some of its flair for me.

I've mostly played B2K, probably the best maps in the whole game(vanilla included). CQ is a close second. AK was a complete waste of time, aftermath is fun, but doesn't bring anything new to th game. Endgame was mostly worthless. Air sup. in particular.