Battlefield 3

Just switched to a 60" HDTV from a 22" POSTV with a 3" tall dead spot at the top, and now I suck. Lol.

Yah. I just plugged in today to a 40" HDTV and was awfully inadequate at shooting things.

A round of Metro, found on Reddit:

NEWczAf.jpg

aaMkIqF.gif

Love this parody

[video=youtube;ff0N-n66Kl4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ff0N-n66Kl4[/video]

motherfucking cunt shit. Is it supposed to be this fucking hard to get a kill with the EOD bot? Of all the assignments this might be my Waterloo. I dont even want the piece of shit gun you get. Just wanna complete this assignment and move on.

Its a damn pain in the ass, indeed. I think I tried more or less actively a week or so back then.. never gonna touch that thing ever again.

motherfucking cunt shit. Is it supposed to be this fucking hard to get a kill with the EOD bot? Of all the assignments this might be my Waterloo. I dont even want the piece of shit gun you get. Just wanna complete this assignment and move on.

Its a damn pain in the ass, indeed. I think I tried more or less actively a week or so back then.. never gonna touch that thing ever again.

I tried that damn assignment for a month. Finally got it on Metro, I think that?s the easiest map to do it.

It was hard? I just went to the usual sniper camp spots on level ground, instead of stabbing deployed eod bot.

it does take some luck, forgot which map I did it on, but I did it by just driving into a crowd of enemies who were distracted by a firefight and holding down fire. I actually ended up getting one kill, a bunch of assists, and a vehicle damage assist in the process.

And there's a new one

Last edited:
Dude, this is like the greatest thing ever! GF is so happy to have legit Sims 3 finally. And I've always wanted to play Dead Space and Mirror's Edge.

This got out a week or so ago. I suppose most have seen it but here it is anyway.