Battlefield 4

Active Daylight/-time-changes during the matches or at least randomly generated upon mapstart, including different lighting from Buildings/vehicles etc. Pleeeeaase.

Somewhere has this already been "confirmed", that weather changes will be included - whoever wrote this. Not sure at the moment what is leaked, what is official and what is just daydreaming.

Looks like subs are back!!

God I hate what they do do the "music" nowadays.. Battlefield used to have such an epic soundtrack, and with bf3 we got that stupid crap and they seem to keep it for bf3.5

We will see what this will be like, I might just play ARMA 3 over this.

Not that anyone would care. I never ever looked closer at the bf3 models even... people keep saying how great the models are.. I have the tendency to just shoot them when I see them.... so I wouldn't know..

Haha they are great models, but you're right, I never really look at them that close in gameplay. I do like to look at the vehicles and weapons though.

God I hate what they do do the "music" nowadays.. Battlefield used to have such an epic soundtrack, and with bf3 we got that stupid crap and they seem to keep it for bf3.5

I absolutely agree. 1942 and Bad Company had amazing scores. BF3 is just electronically manufactured burps of shit.

I absolutely agree. 1942 and Bad Company had amazing scores. BF3 is just electronically manufactured burps of shit.

1942 needed to have amazing music because you spent so friggen long staring at the load screen

it was still amazing

[/img]

If you can use those iron sights on the side, I'm pretty excited.

I'm sure you can. It's probalby the same system as MOH:WF.

I saw a video, but it was quickly taken down. seemed to show a lot of single player stuff. It looked ok, but the vid quality was sub par. I don't think any of it was Multiplayer. They also chose to play Rihanna.... which is terrible.

EDIT: It's back up!

Last edited: