Battlefield 4

Oh ... sorry then ...

vJgjsqg.png

Ah, yes.

Kill and admin and get kicked because FUCK YOU, I?M AN ADMIN!
Love that.

I was somewhat around 15 kills and zero deaths in the scout heli. Guess skill is always a kick reason nowadays :dunno:

With an engineer on board you can't take one down. Unless you have 3 or 4 enginers and a support unit. Though this never happens. Also, I unlocked the UCAV yesterday. Or should it be called an anti-sniper missile? :D

that's more an issue with the actual game in how overpowered scout heli's are

True dat. But I was alone, didn't even have a repper. One guy with a Stinger/Igla and I would've been fucked.

I unlocked the UCAV yesterday. Or should it be called an anti-sniper missile? :D

It's gratifying like that, especially to remove the snipers that helo up to the top of the mountain by D on Dragon Pass. I've also found it an interesting way to deal with snipers trying to pin me down; just get behind roofless cover and UCAV them. Most of the time they're too engrossed in their sight picture to even move.

On another note, I really love holo sights + magnifier. I'm finding it really hard to use other optics once those two are unlocked, as it so perfectly covers 98% of my preferred combat scenarios. I tried doing ACOG + canted ironsights when I was doing Engineer assignments and got respectable K/Ds most of the time, but now as Support with holo+magnifier I end most rounds feeling like a part-time tank. I may have found a new favorite class.

Having some nice rounds recently, but last night I was pissed again after the game yet again crashed on me being at 15-3 only a few minutes into a game of golmud, effectively controlling the vilage with my squadmate. Those sort of crashes usually end the gameday for me.

And now I wanted to get into a few quick games, fire up the browser and find me a server - just to get a VERSION MISMATCH. Ok.. copy language files back in (to avoid it loading 500MB extra), manually force Origin to check for updates (What the bloody fuck have you been doing for the past 4 hours you have been online, dear game-client, if not taking care of my damn games!?) and find another 891.87MB of patch beeing needed.

I mean, great that they seem to fix - no wait, patch (fixing implies the patch improves anything) the game as "quickly", but would any kind of announcement be nice, or at least a fucking client that is not too fucking stupid to either autoupdate the game or at the very least tell you there is a damn update! And this little rant now bridged 75% of the patchdownload, so its already more helpful than the last patches for BF4.

It's gratifying like that, especially to remove the snipers that helo up to the top of the mountain by D on Dragon Pass. I've also found it an interesting way to deal with snipers trying to pin me down; just get behind roofless cover and UCAV them. Most of the time they're too engrossed in their sight picture to even move.

On another note, I really love holo sights + magnifier. I'm finding it really hard to use other optics once those two are unlocked, as it so perfectly covers 98% of my preferred combat scenarios. I tried doing ACOG + canted ironsights when I was doing Engineer assignments and got respectable K/Ds most of the time, but now as Support with holo+magnifier I end most rounds feeling like a part-time tank. I may have found a new favorite class.
As I understood it, they nerfed it already to a rediculous reload time of 90s. All the same, still does the job.
I swam all the way from the uncap on Hainan Resort to the sniper spot on the right yesterday. Just to stab a sniper that got me near our base. He thought he was safe in the safe zone...but he was close enough to the border for me to stab him and make it out alive. :D

Last edited:
I have yet to unlock the UCAV, but I don't see that happening anytime soon. If I didn't check the wrong assigment thats like air superiority and something else air-combat-related, which is a no-go for me as I don't fly, because I am as good as "well I manage to not crash, but aim and hit? err no"

Easiest way of getting the jet kills is on paracel storm and the warthog(or it's counterpart). After 3 jet fighter ribbons get one air superiority ribbon ane you're done. I tend to stay away from jets as well. Not been as much fun as flying was in bf1942.

I just can't fly for shit and I don't enjoy it, thus I don't really care for it. I got a total of like 3 Jetkills in all of BF3 I think.

I just can't fly for shit and I don't enjoy it, thus I don't really care for it. I got a total of like 3 Jetkills in all of BF3 I think.

Same here. I just fly around, taking hits and spraying bullets, trying to hit ?something.

Weirdest thing: For me it initially was really rocksolid. Only a few weeks in it started to crash on me.. :blink:

Yup same here. Stable on day one, now crashing every 15 minutes. Rarely played it the last days

I ran in to an other aimbot yesterday. I knew right away what was going on when someone would headshot me witv an SRR when running in the trees on zavod. This guy ended up with 62 - 4(of wich 3 were me in a tank). Out of his 62, 57 were headshots. I played a few rounds on that server in hardware, that shit was constant.

Guess you mean hardcore.
No, I played in hardware, as in shit I can't be sniped out of by that hacker. The bigger, the better. Just to see how he played.